- 1 How much is a 2019 BMW 550i?
- 2 How much is a 2020 BMW 550i?
- 3 Are BMW 550i good cars?
- 4 How much is a 2018 BMW 550i?
- 5 Is the BMW 550i Twin Turbo?
- 6 Is the 5 Series BMW reliable?
- 7 How fast is the BMW 550i?
- 8 Where is the BMW M550i made?
- 9 How much horsepower does a BMW M550i have?
- 10 What year BMW is most reliable?
- 11 What is the best used 5 series BMW to buy?
- 12 What’s the most reliable BMW car?
- 13 Is a Mercedes better than a BMW?
- 14 What’s the most expensive BMW?
- 15 How much is a 2019 5 Series?
How much is a 2019 BMW 550i?
2019 BMW 5 Series Retail Prices
|M550i xDrive Sedan AWD||$74,450||$69,740|
|540i xDrive Sedan AWD||$61,250||$57,465|
|530e iPerformance Sedan RWD||$53,400||$50,160|
|540i Sedan RWD||$58,950||$55,325|
How much is a 2020 BMW 550i?
The least-expensive 2020 BMW 5 Series is the 2020 BMW 5 Series M550i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $76,650.
Are BMW 550i good cars?
The average rating is a 4.8 out of 5 stars. The BMW 550i Reliability Rating is 2.5 out of 5. It ranks 30th out of 32 for all car brands. Learn more about BMW 550i Reliability Ratings.
How much is a 2018 BMW 550i?
BMW has announced the pricing details for the current flagship variant of the 5 Series family. The stunning 2018 BMW M550i xDrive will be available for at least $72,100 plus $995 destination and handling, which makes it only $300 cheaper than its main rival, the Mercedes-AMG E43.
Is the BMW 550i Twin Turbo?
A 445-horsepower, twin–turbocharged 4.4-liter V8 engine powers the 550i, and the ActiveHybrid 5 is equipped with a turbocharged 3.0-liter six-cylinder engine and an electric motor that together produce 335 horsepower. An eight-speed automatic transmission is standard with all models.
Is the 5 Series BMW reliable?
The 2021 BMW 5 Series has a good predicted reliability rating of four out of five.
How fast is the BMW 550i?
|0 – 50 kph||2.1 s|
|0 – 100 mph||10.7 s|
|Est. 1/8 mile||9.2 s @ 93.2 mph|
|1/4 mile||13.1 s @ 109.4 mph|
|Top speed||250 kph (155 mph)|
Where is the BMW M550i made?
BMW 5 Series (G30)
|BMW 5 Series (G30/G31)|
|Assembly||Germany: Dingolfing China: Shenyang (G38) Austria: Graz (Magna Steyr) Thailand: Rayong India: Chennai (BMW India) Malaysia: Kulim (Inokom) Russia: Kaliningrad (Avtotor) Indonesia: Jakarta (PT Gaya Motor)|
How much horsepower does a BMW M550i have?
The M550i xDrive Sedan packs a powerful punch with a 4.4-liter TwinPower Turbo V-8 engine under the hood. Its 523 hp output translates to a 0-60 mph time of just 3.6 seconds.
What year BMW is most reliable?
Below is the list of the 5 most reliable used BMW models and engines.
- 2006-2011 BMW 3 Series.
- 2004 to 2010 BMW 5-Series (E60 and E61)
- 2002 to 2008 BMW 7-Series.
- 2008-2011 BMW 1 Series.
- 2006-2010 BMW X3.
What is the best used 5 series BMW to buy?
These are five of our favorites from the past 45 years.
- 1992 E34 BMW 525ix. Sometimes the best cars are the most overlooked.
- 2013 F10 BMW M550d xDrive. As far as BMW is concerned, diesel isn’t a dirty word.
- 1999 E39 BMW 540i Touring.
- 1980 E12 BMW M535i.
- 1999 E39 BMW M5.
What’s the most reliable BMW car?
Although the BMW E90 325i and 328i are some of the most reliable BMWs, they’re not fault-proof. Like every other BMW engine made after 1990, the N52 came with VANOS. Essentially, this was BMW’s V-TEC equivalent, which modulated the engine’s valves for better fuel efficiency or more power.
Is a Mercedes better than a BMW?
While the Mercedes–Benz CLS-Class is one of the highest performing large luxury sedans on the road today, the overall winner when it comes to luxury performance is BMW. Any consumer looking for style and performance in the same convenient package should choose a vehicle produced by BMW.
What’s the most expensive BMW?
The 11 Most Expensive BMW
- BMW X5 Le Mans Concept – 590 000.
- BMW M5 G-Power Hurricane RRs – 470 000.
- BMW M6 G-Power Hurricane CS – 450 000.
- BMW M5 G-Power Hurricane RR – 440 000.
- BMW X6 M G-Power Typhoon WideBody – 440 000.
- BMW X6 G-Power Typhoon S – 440 000.
- BMW X5M G-Power Typhoon – 420 000.
- BMW M5 Touring G-Power Hurricane RS – 400 000.
How much is a 2019 5 Series?
The BMW 5 Series 2019 prices range from $48,800 for the basic trim level Sedan 5 Series 520i Luxury Line to $115,610 for the top of the range Sedan 5 Series 540i Luxury Line.