- 1 What are the best tires for Audi A6?
- 2 What size tires does an Audi A6 have?
- 3 What brand of tires does Audi use?
- 4 How long should Audi tires last?
- 5 Are tires covered under Audi warranty?
- 6 What cars have a bolt pattern of 5×112?
- 7 What is the bolt pattern on a Audi?
- 8 Should I replace all 4 tires?
- 9 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 10 How much does an Audi tire cost?
- 11 Do you have to replace all 4 tires on Audi Quattro?
- 12 Are 10 year old tires safe?
- 13 Should tires be replaced after 5 years?
What are the best tires for Audi A6?
Best Audi A6 Quattro Tires
- Extreme Performance Summer Tires. Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R (8.4) Nitto NT05 (8.2) Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperCar 3 (7.6)
- Performance Winter Tires. Dunlop SP Winter Sport M3 (8.8) Continental ContiWinterContact TS830 P (8.7)
- Touring All-Season Tires. Sumitomo HTR Enhance WX2 (8.9) Toyo Celsius (8.9)
What size tires does an Audi A6 have?
|2016 Audi A6|
|Rim Size||Tire Sizes||Audi A6 Options|
|19-Inch||255-40-19||Premium (19 Inch Option)Premium Plus (19 Inch Option)|
|20-Inch||255-35-20||Premium Plus (20 Inch Option)|
What brand of tires does Audi use?
The Pirelli tires for the Audi are a perfect marriage of technology and innovation, made with a special tread compound that can tackle any weather condition without hesitation.
How long should Audi tires last?
A variety of factors determine exactly how long your tires will last. These factors include the characteristics of the tire itself, your driving habits, proper tire inflation, and vehicle alignment. The typical lifespan for a set of tires ranges between 25,000 and 50,000 miles.
Are tires covered under Audi warranty?
Tire & Wheel Protection benefits (National):
Covers replacement of a tire if structurally damaged due to a covered road hazard. A $50 deductible will be applied per replacement claim, regardless of how many tires and/or wheels are being replaced at that time.
What cars have a bolt pattern of 5×112?
5×112 has been used by Audi, Chrysler (ONLY the Chrysler Crossfire near as I can tell), Maybach, Mercedes, and Volkswagen. So the bolt circle is the same for all of those cars.
What is the bolt pattern on a Audi?
The 5 X 112 bolt pattern is common to AUDI, MERCEDES BENZ, VOLKSWAGEN, MAYBACH and CHRYSLER vehicles.
Should I replace all 4 tires?
Is your car an all-wheel drive (AWD)? If so, most vehicle manufacturers and the Tire Industry Association (TIA) recommend that you always replace all four tires at the same time. That’s because the reduced diameter of the lower-tread tires causes them to spin faster than the new one.
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs
Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
How much does an Audi tire cost?
Decent 18” tires would probably cost $150–200 a tire. So I’d say 600–800, then add balancing and mounting fees. Strongly recommend a 4 wheel alignment which is another 80-$100. I would not skimp on the alignment with tires that size on an Audi.
Do you have to replace all 4 tires on Audi Quattro?
Audi publishes that the “rolling radius of all 4 tires must remain the same”. The best way to do this is to replace the tire with exact manufacturer/model/size tire. The new tire’s tread should also be within a few 32nds of the other tires.
Are 10 year old tires safe?
Old tires are dangerous, regardless of tread depth. While there’s no federally sanctioned safety guidance on when a tire is too old to be safe, many carmakers recommend replacement at six years from the date of manufacture. An analysis of the used tire revealed that it was nearly 10 years old.
Should tires be replaced after 5 years?
There is a general consensus that most tires should be inspected, if not replaced, at about six years and should be absolutely be swapped out after 10 years, regardless of how much tread they have left.