- 1 Is the Acura ILX a reliable car?
- 2 How many miles do Acura ILX last?
- 3 Which is better ILX or TLX?
- 4 Is the Acura ILX fast?
- 5 What car is comparable to Acura ILX?
- 6 Does Acura ILX require premium gas?
- 7 Do Acura cars hold their value?
- 8 What does ILX stand for Acura?
- 9 Are Acura reliable?
- 10 Is Acura discontinuing the ILX?
- 11 What’s the best Acura model?
- 12 Is ILX same as Civic?
- 13 Is an Acura better than a Honda?
- 14 Which Acura is the fastest?
- 15 What is the cheapest Acura model?
Is the Acura ILX a reliable car?
The Acura ILX Reliability Rating is 4.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 2nd out of 17 for luxury compact cars. The average annual repair cost is $435 which means it has excellent ownership costs.
How many miles do Acura ILX last?
But no matter which used Acura ILX you choose, it should be able to last at least 200,000 miles or more. And if you need some visual proof, then Tyson Hugie, an Acura ambassador and mileage master, can attest to his ILX’s longevity as he logged over 200,000 miles on in only five years.
Which is better ILX or TLX?
Both the Acura ILX and TLX are impressive luxury sedans, offering many options for performance, appearance, and safety. The ILX is a compact luxury sedan, while the TLX is a midsize luxury sedan. However, if more interior space is a bigger priority, then the TLX may suit your needs better.
Is the Acura ILX fast?
The ILX isn’t that fast. It’s 2.4-litre inline four-cylinder engine produces a modest 201 horsepower. It takes 7.7 seconds to reach 100 km/h.
What car is comparable to Acura ILX?
The Audi A3 only offers a 7-speed transmission. The Acura ILX also offers more premium features than the rival Audi A3.
Acura ILX vs Audi A3.
|2020 Acura ILX||VS||2020 Audi A3|
|8-Speed Automatic ✓||Transmission||7-Speed Automatic|
Does Acura ILX require premium gas?
Your Acura ILX, TLX, RLX, MDX, or RDX will run fine on regular gasoline, but using the recommended premium unleaded 91 octane fuel is sure to boost performance, increase longevity, and keep your Acura running as it should – providing you with the peace of mind you’ve been seeking.
Do Acura cars hold their value?
Brand new Acuras don’t hold their value well, especially against the likes of Lexus and Tesla. The MDX does reasonably well in its segment, but you need to love it before you buy a new one, and you should plan to hold onto it for at least 6 or 7 years, as it will do better with age.
What does ILX stand for Acura?
|ILx||I Love Everything (online community)|
|ILx||Infrastructure-Led Exploration (petroleum industry)|
Are Acura reliable?
Throughout Acura’s entire lineup, each vehicle has a predicted reliability rating between 2.5 out of five and 3.5 out of five. Vehicles like the Acura TLX, which has a 3.5 out of five, help boost the automaker’s score, while the RDX brings the average down with a score of 2.5 out of five.
Is Acura discontinuing the ILX?
Although it will no longer be sold in North America after the 2020 model year, it will continue to be sold in other locations as the Honda Legend. Instead of the RLX, Acura will focus instead on its crossover SUVs, the ILX sedan, plus the redesigned performance-oriented TLX.
What’s the best Acura model?
The Best Used Acura Models You Can Buy These Days
- 2019 MDX Hybrid. If you desire a roomy, comfortable crossover SUV with great fuel economy, look no further than the 2019 Acura MDX Hybrid.
- 2016 TLX. RELATED: Reliable To the Death — the 2020 Acura RLX.
- 2016 ILX. Perhaps you prefer something a little smaller.
- 2017 RLX.
- 2017 NSX.
Is ILX same as Civic?
In terms of size, the 2020 Civic is slightly larger than the ILX, but the most significant difference is its 1.2-inch-longer wheelbase, which shows up in cabin roominess.
Is an Acura better than a Honda?
Although Acura makes some highly rated SUVs and some of the lowest-priced luxury vehicles on the market, the Honda lineup is better overall. Acura’s roster is less diverse and fares poorly against its luxury competition. Meanwhile, no small number of Honda vehicles are class leaders.
Which Acura is the fastest?
1. Acura NSX Performance Specs. The question of the fastest Acuras of all time is kind of a tricky one, because different renditions of the Acura NSX supercar fill up all of the top five slots, but the 2017 Acura NSX top speed sets the bar high with the fastest Acura 0-60 time.
What is the cheapest Acura model?
- Least Expensive: The Acura ILX, which is based on the previous generation Honda Civic, is the least expensive way to get into the Acura brand with a starting price below $30,000.
- Most Expensive: Acura’s flagship hybrid sports car, the mid-engine NSX is hand-built in the U.S. and has a sticker price of about $160,000.