- 1 Is the 2012 Acura TSX a good car?
- 2 What years did Acura make the TSX wagon?
- 3 Is the Acura TSX reliable?
- 4 What year Acura TSX is the best?
- 5 How much is a 2012 Acura TSX worth?
- 6 Are Acura expensive to fix?
- 7 What does Acura TSX stand for?
- 8 Is the Acura TSX a sports car?
- 9 Does Acura TSX have VTEC?
- 10 How long will an Acura TSX last?
- 11 Do Acuras have transmission problems?
- 12 How many miles can a Acura last?
- 13 What is the best used Acura to buy?
- 14 Why did they stop making Acura TSX?
- 15 Which Acura model is the best?
Is the 2012 Acura TSX a good car?
The 2012 TSX gets up to an EPA-estimated 22/31 mpg city/highway, which is good for the class. Test drivers said the TSX has a firm ride, but they noted that it remains comfortable over uneven pavement. Most critics liked the TSX’s responsive and well-weighted steering system, strong brakes and composed handling.
What years did Acura make the TSX wagon?
|Body and chassis|
Is the Acura TSX reliable?
The Acura TSX Reliability Rating is 4.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 2nd out of 31 for luxury midsize cars. The average annual repair cost is $415 which means it has excellent ownership costs. The severity of repairs is low while frequency of those issues is average, so major issues are uncommon for the TSX.
What year Acura TSX is the best?
If you’re buying used, stick with the 2006 TSX. It was a great hit with consumers; 83 percent said they would buy another one in the future. Given all its great features and stellar reliability, we think the 2006 Acura TSX is an excellent value.
How much is a 2012 Acura TSX worth?
2012 Acura TSX Value – $4,426-$11,565 | Edmunds.
Are Acura expensive to fix?
Cost of Acura Maintenance
Acura is a luxury brand, but the cost of the vehicles don’t carry the higher luxury price tag. They are also not expensive to maintain. According to YourMechanic.com, Acura ranks 11th out of 30 on a list of the most and least expensive cars to maintain.
What does Acura TSX stand for?
TL – Touring Luxury. RL – Refined Luxury. TSX – Touring Sports eX.
Is the Acura TSX a sports car?
No. It’s a Front wheel drive sedan. However modern insurers don’t use simple distinctions such as Sports Car or not a sports car. They have actual historical loss and risk rates for the TSX and apply those.
Does Acura TSX have VTEC?
The base TSX comes with a 2.4L i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine that delivers 201 horsepower with a 5-speed automatic transmission. Based on the 4-cylinder TSX sedan, the wagon brings the refinement, handling and subtle styling of the sedan, but adds 30 cubic feet of cargo in back.
How long will an Acura TSX last?
Acura tsx vehicles will last on average between 150,000 to 200,000 miles.
Do Acuras have transmission problems?
Acura TL transmission problems
The worst category of problems with the Acura TL is with the transmission. This dreaded problem, transmission failure, showed up the most in the 2003 Acura TL. Complaints about the transmission were off the charts, and received a severity rating of 9 which is “really awful”.
How many miles can a Acura last?
The Acura TLX should last for many years
Pricing aside, the Acura TLX has proven to be reliable as many owners are easily getting their cars to around the 100,000-mile mark without any real issues.
What is the best used Acura to buy?
The Best Used Acura Models You Can Buy These Days
- 2019 MDX Hybrid. If you desire a roomy, comfortable crossover SUV with great fuel economy, look no further than the 2019 Acura MDX Hybrid.
- 2016 TLX. RELATED: Reliable To the Death — the 2020 Acura RLX.
- 2016 ILX. Perhaps you prefer something a little smaller.
- 2017 RLX.
- 2017 NSX.
Why did they stop making Acura TSX?
The Acura TSX was discontinued in 2014
They were similar in size and both had a luxury feel, but were beginning to feel outdated. Instead, Acura decided to make a bold move and combine the models into one performance-focused entry-level luxury vehicle: the TLX.
Which Acura model is the best?
10 Best Acura Models of The Decade
- 8 2012 Acura RL: A Luxurious Sleeper.
- 7 2013 Acura ILX: One Smooth Drive.
- 6 2014 Acura MDX: Roomy And Powerful.
- 5 2015 Acura RLX: The Sleek Sedan.
- 4: A Stylish Crossover.
- 3 2017 Acura NSX: An Incomparable Supercar.
- 2 2018 Acura TLX: The Perfect Executive Sedan.
- 1 2019 Acura RDX: More Luxury, More Power.