- 1 Do Chevy Cruzes have problems?
- 2 How do I know if my Chevy has a recall?
- 3 Are there any recalls on 2014 Chevy Cruze?
- 4 Are there any recalls on a 2015 Chevy Cruze?
- 5 How many miles do Chevy Cruzes last?
- 6 Why are Chevrolet Cruze so cheap?
- 7 Do dealerships fix recalls for free?
- 8 Do recalls expire?
- 9 How do I check if my car has a recall?
- 10 Is the Chevy Cruze a lemon?
- 11 Is the 2014 Chevy Cruze a reliable car?
- 12 How much does it cost to replace a turbo in a Chevy Cruze?
- 13 Is a used Chevy Cruze a good car?
- 14 Is the 2015 Chevy Cruze a reliable car?
- 15 How many miles can a Chevy Cruze go on a tank of gas?
Do Chevy Cruzes have problems?
The Chevy Cruze also reportedly had oil leaks from the engine, cooler lines, and transmission seals. Coolant leaks caused problems requiring that the thermostat housing be replaced. The earlier models in this generation of Chevy Cruze even experienced complete transmission failures.
How do I know if my Chevy has a recall?
If you continue to experience issues, please call 1-866-694-6546 (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. EST) for Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac, GMC, Hummer, Oldsmobile, Pontiac and Saturn vehicles.
Are there any recalls on 2014 Chevy Cruze?
– On March 28, 2014, General Motors issued a stop-sale and recall on the 2013 and 2014 Chevrolet Cruze with the 1.4L turbocharged gasoline engines. – The Chevy Cruze recall is due to a potentially defective right front axle shaft.
Are there any recalls on a 2015 Chevy Cruze?
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2015 Chevrolet Cruze vehicles manufactured September 24, 2014, to May 29, 2015. In the affected vehicles, one of the driver-side seat belt assembly bolts may not be properly tightened.
How many miles do Chevy Cruzes last?
The chevy cruze should last over 150,000 miles with proper care and maintenance done on the vehicle. the most important thing to help a car last a long time is to get all of the scheduled maintenance done.
Why are Chevrolet Cruze so cheap?
they actually are fairly good cars, but they are cheap because the market is over saturated with them. If it were between a used Cruze with an automatic and a Focus with an automatic, I would go for the cruze hands down.
Do dealerships fix recalls for free?
The dealer will fix the recalled part or portion of your car for free. If a dealer refuses to repair your vehicle in accordance with the recall letter, you should notify the manufacturer immediately. You can also file a complaint with NHTSA at www. safercar.
Do recalls expire?
As a general rule, recalls have no expiration date. Additionally, they will transfer from one owner to another. If you buy a used car and only later discover an open recall, you are entitled to the repair even though you were not the owner at the time of the recall.
How do I check if my car has a recall?
How to check if your car has a recall
- Find your VIN. Your unique 17-character vehicle identification number (VIN) can be found in a number of places.
- Check the NHTSA database. Go to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s recall page, at www.nhtsa.gov/recalls, and enter your VIN.
- Call your dealer.
Is the Chevy Cruze a lemon?
Any car or truck could be deemed a lemon under certain circumstances, including Chevy Cruze. If your Chevy Cruze is a lemon, it is very disheartening and it can also be both a hassle and expensive. We expect our Chevy Cruze to operate as advertised, without continued issues.
Is the 2014 Chevy Cruze a reliable car?
How Reliable Is the 2014 Chevrolet Cruze? The 2014 Cruze has a very good reliability rating of four out of five from J.D. Power.
How much does it cost to replace a turbo in a Chevy Cruze?
The Best in Auto Repair
The average cost for a Chevrolet Cruze turbocharger assembly replacement is between $1,035 and $1,100. Labor costs are estimated between $252 and $318 while parts are priced at $782.
Is a used Chevy Cruze a good car?
Is the 2019 Chevrolet Cruze a Good Used Car? Yes, the 2019 Cruze is a good used compact car. It comes in sedan and hatchback body styles, both of which have good cargo capacities for the class. The Cruze gets excellent fuel economy, rides smoothly, and has a well-built interior with comfortable seats.
Is the 2015 Chevy Cruze a reliable car?
Is the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze a Good Used Car? The Chevy Cruze is a good compact car. It has a quiet cabin, a smooth ride, and impressive fuel efficiency. Factor in confidence-inspiring safety scores and below-average used car prices, and the Cruze is a solid pick in this class.
How many miles can a Chevy Cruze go on a tank of gas?
|2017 Chevrolet Cruze|
|EPA Fuel Economy||Regular Gasoline|
|32 MPG 28 39 combined city/highway city highway|
|438 miles Total Range|