- 1 How much is a BMW 335i convertible?
- 2 Is the BMW 335i reliable?
- 3 Is BMW 335i Twin Turbo?
- 4 Is the 2008 BMW 335i Twin Turbo?
- 5 How many miles will a 335i last?
- 6 What series is a 335i?
- 7 What are common problems with BMW 335i?
- 8 What year 335i is most reliable?
- 9 What is the most reliable BMW model?
- 10 Is the BMW 335i faster than the M3?
- 11 Which BMWs are twin turbo?
- 12 How much HP can a N54 handle?
- 13 Is a BMW 335i fast?
- 14 How much HP does a 335i have?
- 15 How much is a 2008 BMW 335i worth?
How much is a BMW 335i convertible?
BMW 335i Convertible For Sale
|Model Year||Deals||Average Price|
|BMW 335i Convertible||43||$11,332|
|BMW 325Ci Convertible||20||$6,517|
|BMW 330Ci Convertible||23||$7,703|
|BMW 323Ci Convertible||4||$5,995|
Is the BMW 335i reliable?
The BMW 335i Reliability Rating is 2.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 28th out of 31 for luxury midsize cars. The average annual repair cost is $1,030 which means it has poor ownership costs.
Is BMW 335i Twin Turbo?
The 335i, then, is a twin–turbocharged direct-injection 3.0 that makes 75 percent of the expected power of next year’s M3 V-8. The world’s first twin–turbo inline-six, according to the Bavarian automaker, is its future in providing efficient high performance.
Is the 2008 BMW 335i Twin Turbo?
BMW’s twin–turbocharged 3.0-liter inline-six-cylinder develops 300 horsepower and 300 pounds-feet of torque. A six-speed manual gearbox is standard, and a six-speed Steptronic automatic transmission with normal, sport and manual modes is optional. Antilock brakes and an electronic stability system are standard.
How many miles will a 335i last?
Average should be about 90-100k miles but how reliable are these 335i‘.
What series is a 335i?
The E90/E91/E92/E93 was produced from 2004 to 2013 and is often collectively referred to as the E90 or E9x. The E92 335i was the first 3 Series model produced with a turbocharged petrol engine.
BMW 3 Series (E90)
|BMW 3 Series (E90/E91/E92/E93)|
|Class||Compact executive car (D)|
What are common problems with BMW 335i?
The Common Issues
- High-Pressure Fuel Pump or HPFP. If the engine is the heart of the problem, the HPFP is the arteries.
- Wastegate Rattle. This is one of the worst issues that specifically plague the N54.
- Leaky and/or Clogged Fuel Injectors.
- Valve Cover/ Gasket Leak.
- Water Pump.
- AC Evaporator.
What year 335i is most reliable?
The most reliable 335i will be a 2014 f30 chassis.
What is the most reliable BMW model?
Below is the list of the 5 most reliable used BMW models and engines.
- 2006-2011 BMW 3 Series.
- 2004 to 2010 BMW 5-Series (E60 and E61)
- 2002 to 2008 BMW 7-Series.
- 2008-2011 BMW 1 Series.
- 2006-2010 BMW X3.
Is the BMW 335i faster than the M3?
Sure, you can make a 335i faster in a straight line for more money. But again, the M3 is the full package. If you want a 335i as well-rounded as an M3 it means addressing the differential, suspension, engine, brakes, etc.
Which BMWs are twin turbo?
Without further adieu, here is our compiled list of the top 10 turbocharged BMWs.
- Alpina B10 BiTurbo.
- E23 745i.
- 2002 Turbo.
- 1 Series M Coupe.
- 135i and 335i.
- M4 GTS.
- M760Li xDrive.
- F90 M5. The F90 M5 was released less than a year ago, but in the short time it’s been available, the model has served as a game-changer for BMW.
How much HP can a N54 handle?
N54 Engine Limits – Simple Answer
The N54 can handle around 600-650whp and 550-600wtq on the stock block and internals.
Is a BMW 335i fast?
It moved, but the 335i is definitely an entire level beyond it. I consider it a very fast car – even stock. It’s not exactly in the 12’s, but the engine has so much well balanced torque that you are never in a dead spot, and the car just pulls deliciously at highway speeds. Really feels like it cuts through the air.
How much HP does a 335i have?
The 2007 BMW 335i’s N54 twin-turbo six is rated by its manufacturer at 300 hp and 300 lb-ft of torque. And when we put the first 335i coupe on the rollers, it laid down a very impressive 275 hp and 300 lb-ft of torque.
How much is a 2008 BMW 335i worth?
2008 BMW 3 Series Retail Prices
|Trim||MSRP||CarGurus Instant Market Value|
|335i Coupe RWD||$40,800||$11,112|
|335i Convertible RWD||$49,100||$11,640|
|335i Sedan RWD||$38,900||$8,671|
|328xi Coupe AWD||$37,100||$7,645|