- 1 What cars do the Transformers turn into?
- 2 What vehicle is Megatron in Transformers?
- 3 What car was jazz in Transformers?
- 4 What vehicle is Bonecrusher in Transformers?
- 5 Why only Decepticons can fly?
- 6 Why are they called Autobots?
- 7 Who is the weakest Autobot?
- 8 Is Megatron Optimus Prime’s brother?
- 9 Why did Megatron turn evil?
- 10 Why did Megatron kill Jazz?
- 11 How did Sam Witwicky die?
- 12 Who is Optimus Prime son?
- 13 Is Bonecrusher a constructicon?
- 14 How were the Decepticons created?
- 15 How does blackout die in Transformers?
What cars do the Transformers turn into?
Meet the Car Cast of Transformers: The Last Knight
- Optimus Prime – 2014 Western Star 5700.
- Bumblebee- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro.
- Hound – Mercedes-Benz Unimog Military Tactical Ambulance.
- Drift – 2018 Mercedes-AMG GT R.
- Crosshairs – 2016 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray.
- Hot Rod – Lamborghini Centenario LP770-4.
- Cogman – 2017 Aston Martin DB11.
What vehicle is Megatron in Transformers?
In the movie – the third of the “Transformers” series – Megatron takes form as a Mack Granite military truck and leads the Decepticons in an epic battle against the Autobots.
What car was jazz in Transformers?
Jazz (Tigre in Italy) is the “very cool, very stylish, very competent” member of the Autobots in the Transformers television and comic series based on the popular toy line produced by Takara and Hasbro. His original vehicle mode is a Martini Porsche 935 turbo racing car.
What vehicle is Bonecrusher in Transformers?
The giant Buffalo also appeared as the vehicle aspect of the Decepticon Bonecrusher in the “Transformers” movie series. Because of this, the movie “Transformers” has taken on a cult status with some U.S. Army Engineer Route Clearance units.
Why only Decepticons can fly?
As it means that the decepticons are more difficult to beat for the autobots which increases tension (in a few episodes it was a plot point that the autobots were down a cliff or in a pit and couldn’t just fly out).
Why are they called Autobots?
In the original U.S. cartoon line, Autobots were the descendants of a line of robots created as consumer goods by the Quintessons on the planet Cybertron. With the Quintessons cast off and forgotten, Cybertron was at peace. The consumer goods and military hardware bots renamed themselves as Autobots and Decepticons.
Who is the weakest Autobot?
For this list, we’ve explored the Transformers roster and found the 16 Worst Autobots Of All Time, Ranked.
- 8 The Dinobots (G1 cartoon)
- 7 Repugnus.
- 6 Cheetor.
- 5 Botanica.
- 4 Seaspray.
- 3 Nightscream. Unfortunately, you did indeed read that wrong.
- 2 Blurr. Blurr does things fast.
- 1 Wheelie. You all remember Wheelie.
Is Megatron Optimus Prime’s brother?
No, in the film Megatron refers to Prime as brother, but this refers back to Cybertron. Optimus, was originally named Orion Pax, and worked as a sort of accountant. This is why Megatron refers to Optimus as Brother. They were brothers in war.
Why did Megatron turn evil?
Ironically, Megatron succumbed to the same power-lust as the oppressors against which he had fought and we can say that it was the greed for power that ultimately corrupted him and turned him into a villain. This is the whole story of how Megatron, the main villain of the Transformers franchise, became evil.
Why did Megatron kill Jazz?
Jazz attacked Megatron in order to cover the escape of several fleeing humans, but all he got for his trouble was being blasted by the Decepticon’s fusion cannon. two!” and he tore Jazz in half. He managed to keep Decepticon out of the battle until Optimus arrived, at a heavy cost.
How did Sam Witwicky die?
It’s a weirdly anticlimactic ending, but until we hear otherwise from Michael Bay or the inevitable Transformers 6, this is now canon: The Witwicky family was killed by a rogue tornado.
Who is Optimus Prime son?
Hasbro is coming out with an “Transformers Sons of Cybertron” cartoon series; featuring a new Prime, and future leader of the Autobots- Rodimus, The Son Of Optimus Prime! In this new Transformers Saga: Rodimus, Optimus Prime’s son, wants to become a true Prime like his father.
Is Bonecrusher a constructicon?
Bonecrusher is a Decepticon Constructicon from the Generation 1 continuity family.
How were the Decepticons created?
Their ultimate goal: to reconquer Cybertron and destroy the Autobots. In the original animated series continuity, the Decepticons owe their warlike ways to their faction’s origin as military hardware robots, created by the five-faced aliens, the Quintessons, while the Autobots were designed as consumer goods.
How does blackout die in Transformers?
Blackout noticed that the lasers and attacked the humans, but Captain Lennox charged at him with a motorcycle and fired a sabot round into his crotch. Blackout was then pounded with fire from the F-22s. All this was too much for Blackout and he collapsed, dead.