- 1 Is 15 mpg city Bad?
- 2 Is 27 mpg good gas mileage?
- 3 What is a 2012 Chrysler Town and Country worth?
- 4 What is a good MPG number?
- 5 Is 30 miles per gallon good?
- 6 What is the cheapest car with the best gas mileage?
- 7 Is 22 mpg good for a car?
- 8 What car gets 50 mpg?
- 9 Is high MPG good or bad?
- 10 How much is a 2012 Chrysler?
- 11 How much is a Chrysler Town and Country worth?
- 12 Is 19 mpg good for a car?
- 13 What is the most fuel efficient car ever made?
- 14 How do I get better mpg?
Is 15 mpg city Bad?
Getting 15 MPG driving around town might be entirely acceptable for some people as good fuel economy. For others, this might be low. For example, a 2019 Porsche Boxster gets 25 MPG combined city and highway, while a 2019 Honda Accord LX gets 31 MPG combined. But 24 MPG combined for a sports car is not bad.
Is 27 mpg good gas mileage?
Don’t expect to attain higher than 20 mpg overall with a non-hybrid, and most offer less than 30 mpg on the highway. The best fuel-efficient non-electric vehicles get the following EPA-estimated combined numbers: Small Pickup: Chevrolet Colorado 2WD Diesel and GMC Canyon 2WD Diesel get 23 mpg.
What is a 2012 Chrysler Town and Country worth?
The value of a used 2012 Chrysler Town and Country ranges from $3,240 to $10,367, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options.
What is a good MPG number?
You need to consider your needs, and consider your budget. But with all that being said, a good MPG figure to aim for is anything between 50 and 60MPG. This will ensure that your car is efficient and economical, which means low running costs and car tax rates.
Is 30 miles per gallon good?
Used Cars with Good MPG
A normal petrol engine just has trusty old gasoline and no fancy electric motors. While the Prius gets around 60 mpg, something that gets at least 30 mpg might classify as good. Here are some cars that get at least 30 mpg from the last few years: 2014 BMW 328i (35 mpg highway, $21,000)
What is the cheapest car with the best gas mileage?
10 Cheap Non-Hybrid Cars That Get 40-MPG
- 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage.
- 2016 Dodge Dart Aero.
- 2016 Mazda Mazda3.
- 2015 Toyota Corolla LE Eco.
- 2016 Volkswagen Golf TDI.
- 2016 Honda Fit.
- 2015 Ford Focus / Focus SE EcoBoost.
- 2015 Honda Civic HF.
Is 22 mpg good for a car?
It depends on what you’re driving. A small economy-sized car should do considerably better then that (25+). My small Honda SUV gets 21–22 with almost 200,000 miles on it. A pickup truck that gets 19 is doing reasonably well.
What car gets 50 mpg?
If you’re looking for family-friendly midsize cars that get around 50 mpg, the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid will get just about as close as you can, thanks to projected EPA fuel efficiency marks of 49 mpg city, 47 mpg highway, and 48 mpg combined.
Is high MPG good or bad?
What is gas mileage? Gas mileage is determined by the number of miles a vehicle can go on one gallon of gas. Hence the term “miles per gallon (mpg).” The higher the mpg rating, the better or more efficient a car is, and the lower the mpg rating, the worse it is.
How much is a 2012 Chrysler?
The value of a used 2012 Chrysler 200 ranges from $1,738 to $9,033, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options.
How much is a Chrysler Town and Country worth?
2016 Chrysler Town and Country Value – $7,751-$18,617 | Edmunds.
Is 19 mpg good for a car?
Much depends on the type of vehicle you prefer, but if any car gets 35 mpg, then you might consider that good. Others are satisfied with 30 mpg, but if you have a large SUV or pickup truck, getting 20 mpg is outstanding. I get 19-26 mpg depending on how I drive. I consider that pretty good.
What is the most fuel efficient car ever made?
25 All-Time Best Gas Cars by MPG
- 2000 Honda Insight. Combined MPG: 53.
- 2010 Toyota Prius. Combined MPG: 50.
- 1986 Chevrolet Sprint ER. Combined MPG: 48.
- 1994 Geo Metro XFI. Combined MPG: 47.
- 1986 Honda Civic Coupe HF. Combined MPG: 46.
- 1995 Honda Civic HB VX. Combined MPG: 43.
- 2010 Honda Civic Hybrid. Combined MPG: 42.
- 1985 Pontiac Firefly. Combined MPG: 42.
How do I get better mpg?
20 Simple Tricks For Better Gas Mileage
- Ditch the MPG ratings.
- Don’t speed.
- Get the junk out of your trunk.
- Don’t fill up your tank.
- Turn off your A/C.
- Idling in traffic.
- Use Cruise Control.
- Check your tire pressure.