- 1 How do I file a complaint with Chrysler?
- 2 How do I contact Chrysler Corporation?
- 3 How do I file a complaint against Dodge?
- 4 Who do you complain to about a car dealership?
- 5 Can you sue a car dealership for selling you a bad car?
- 6 How do I contact Dodge customer service?
- 7 How do I contact Chrysler recalls?
- 8 How do I file a complaint with the NTSB?
- 9 How do I complain about a car manufacturer?
- 10 Who bought Chrysler 2020?
- 11 Does Mercedes own Chrysler?
- 12 Does China own Fiat Chrysler?
How do I file a complaint with Chrysler?
If you have a problem with your Chrysler vehicle and need to contact customer service, call toll free 1-800-247-9753. Support is avaiable and open 24 hours each day according to their website and you can write your feedback by mail directly to P.O. Box 21-8004 Auburn Mills, MI 48321.
How do I contact Chrysler Corporation?
For questions and further comments about FCA US LLC, please contact us:
- Customer Care:
- Alfa Romeo 1-844-253-2872 or Send Alfa Romeo a message.
- Chrysler 1-800-CHRYSLER (1-800-247-9753) or Send Chrysler a message.
- Dodge 1-800-4A-DODGE (1-800-423-6343) or Send Dodge a message.
How do I file a complaint against Dodge?
Dodge Contact Information
- Dodge headquarters address. Mailing address needed.
- Company website. www.dodge.com.
- 1-800 phone number. Toll-free number pending.
- Support email address. email@example.com.
- Better Business Bureau rating. A.
- Customer service hours. 24 hours a day.
Who do you complain to about a car dealership?
If your complaint is about: Deceptive car ads or dealers — File a complaint with your state consumer protection agency and the Federal Trade Commission. Auto repair shops — File a complaint with your state consumer protection agency.
Can you sue a car dealership for selling you a bad car?
You can sue a used car dealership for selling you a bad car if they did not properly disclose any known issues with the vehicle. However, before having an auto fraud attorney sue the used car dealership, you will have to prove the following: The dealer misrepresented or omitted material facts.
How do I contact Dodge customer service?
If you’re in need of assistance, please call at 1-800-521-2779 anytime. Specialists are available 24 hours a day. For questions regarding your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT® or Alfa Romeo vehicle warranty, please call 1-800-992-1997 anytime.
How do I contact Chrysler recalls?
You can also call 1-888-240-2709, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET, or Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
How do I file a complaint with the NTSB?
Email Address — To file a complaint without one or for other assistance, please call the Vehicle Safety Hotline (Toll-Free: 1-888-327-4236 / Hearing Impaired (TTY): 1-800-424-9153).
How do I complain about a car manufacturer?
What do you do next? Filing a complaint with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) takes only 10 minutes and can be submitted online or over the phone — Monday-Friday 8am to 8pm at (888) 327-4236; TTY: (800) 424-9153.
Who bought Chrysler 2020?
FCA and PSA Group have completed the merger announced in 2020, creating Stellantis, now the fourth-biggest automaker in the world by volume. Stellantis becomes the operator of 14 different brands, including Chrysler, Fiat, Jeep, Ram, Peugeot, and Citroën.
Does Mercedes own Chrysler?
On May 7, 1998, the German automobile company Daimler-Benz–maker of the world-famous luxury car brand Mercedes–Benz–announces a $36 billion merger with the United States-based Chrysler Corporation.
Does China own Fiat Chrysler?
GAC Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Co., Ltd. is an automobile manufacturing company headquartered in Changsha, China and a 50:50 joint-venture between GAC Group and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.