- 1 How do I contact Chrysler with a problem?
- 2 How do I file a complaint against Chrysler?
- 3 How do I contact Dodge customer service?
- 4 How do I file a complaint against Dodge?
- 5 Can you sue a car dealership for selling you a bad car?
- 6 Who do you complain to about a car dealership?
- 7 What can you do if a dealership rips you off?
- 8 What is Dodge factory warranty?
How do I contact Chrysler with a problem?
For questions and further comments about FCA US LLC, please contact us:
- Customer Care:
- Alfa Romeo 1-844-253-2872 or Send Alfa Romeo a message.
- Chrysler 1-800-CHRYSLER (1-800-247-9753) or Send Chrysler a message.
- Dodge 1-800-4A-DODGE (1-800-423-6343) or Send Dodge a message.
How do I file a complaint against Chrysler?
Call 1-800-992-1997 to speak with Chrysler Customer
How do I contact Dodge customer service?
If you’re in need of assistance, please call at 1-800-521-2779 anytime. Specialists are available 24 hours a day. For questions regarding your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT® or Alfa Romeo vehicle warranty, please call 1-800-992-1997 anytime.
How do I file a complaint against Dodge?
Dodge Contact Information
- Dodge headquarters address. Mailing address needed.
- Company website. www.dodge.com.
- 1-800 phone number. Toll-free number pending.
- Support email address. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Better Business Bureau rating. A.
- Customer service hours. 24 hours a day.
Can you sue a car dealership for selling you a bad car?
You can sue a used car dealership for selling you a bad car if they did not properly disclose any known issues with the vehicle. However, before having an auto fraud attorney sue the used car dealership, you will have to prove the following: The dealer misrepresented or omitted material facts.
Who do you complain to about a car dealership?
If your complaint is about: Deceptive car ads or dealers — File a complaint with your state consumer protection agency and the Federal Trade Commission. Auto repair shops — File a complaint with your state consumer protection agency.
What can you do if a dealership rips you off?
The best way to get your money back, cancel your contract, and return the car to the car dealer is to have an auto dealer fraud attorney file a lawsuit against the car dealer who ripped you off.
What is Dodge factory warranty?
We back every Dodge Brand vehicle with the 5-Year/60,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty*. It covers the cost of all parts and labor needed to repair a covered powertrain component. Coverage also includes towing to the nearest Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep® or Ram vehicle dealer, if necessary.