- 1 How much is a high country Duramax?
- 2 How much is a 2020 Duramax diesel?
- 3 Is the Chevy 6.6 diesel any good?
- 4 How much can a 6.6 Duramax pull?
- 5 How much is a 2021 Duramax?
- 6 How many miles per gallon does a 6.6 Duramax diesel get?
- 7 How much HP does a 2020 Duramax have?
- 8 What is the most expensive diesel truck?
- 9 What is the most expensive truck in 2020?
- 10 Which is better Duramax or Cummins?
- 11 What are the bad years for Duramax?
- 12 What is the most powerful diesel engine?
- 13 How much can a 2020 2500 Duramax tow?
- 14 Can a 2500 pull a fifth wheel?
- 15 How much weight can a 2500 Duramax pull?
How much is a high country Duramax?
Prices for the 3500HD in the range-topping High Country grade start at $63,895 and getting it with the 6.6-liter Duramax turbodiesel V8 takes the cost to $73,645.
How much is a 2020 Duramax diesel?
The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD regular cab long-bed work truck starts at $35,695, $300 less than the 2019 model. All dual-wheel Silverado HD models equipped with the 6.6-liter Duramax diesel V-8 and Allison 10-speed automatic transmission are capable of towing more than 30,000 pounds across the entire model range.
Is the Chevy 6.6 diesel any good?
6.6L Duramax LB7 – Overall Best Diesel Engine
As such, it’s praised for reliability and has been regarded as a particularly economical variation of the engine. The LB7’s applications are in the GMC Sierra HD, GMC TopKick (medium duty), Chevrolet Silverado HD, and Chevrolet Kodiak (medium duty).
How much can a 6.6 Duramax pull?
Duramax 6.6L Turbodiesel V8
The Silverado 2500HD diesel engine allows for a max towing capacity of an astounding 15,400 pounds on properly equipped configurations.
How much is a 2021 Duramax?
Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $34,700. Other versions include: Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB (6.6L 8cyl 6A) which starts at $37,500. Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab LB (6.6L 8cyl 6A) which starts at $34,700.
How many miles per gallon does a 6.6 Duramax diesel get?
While the trip computer in the truck showed an average consumption rating of 19.6 mpg, the truck consumed 10.453 gallons of fuel over the 208.1-mile trip, placing its real-world fuel economy at 19.91 mpg.
How much HP does a 2020 Duramax have?
It is matched with a six-speed automatic transmission. Then there’s the legendary Duramax 6.6L V-8 Turbo-Diesel, making 445 hp and 910 lb-ft of torque, coupled with an all-new Allison® 10-speed automatic transmission.
What is the most expensive diesel truck?
Top 10 Most Expensive Diesels
- #10 – 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar.
- #9 – 2019 Jaguar F-PACE.
- #8 – 2019 Jaguar XF.
- #7 – 2019 Nissan Titan XD.
- #6 – 2019 Land Rover Discovery.
- #5 – 2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD.
- #4 – 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD.
What is the most expensive truck in 2020?
- 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro.
- 2020 Toyota Tundra Platinum and 1794 Edition.
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country.
- 2020 Ram 1500 Limited.
- 2020 GMC Sierra Denali.
- 2020 Nissan Titan Platinum Reserve.
- 2020 Ford F-150 Limited. Price: $67,485 | USN Overall Score: 9.1/10.
- 12 Most Expensive Pickup Trucks. 2020 Ford Ranger Lariat.
Which is better Duramax or Cummins?
Their high horsepower and torque outputs directly compete with Cummins engines, as well as PowerStroke. In addition to durability, Duramax engines are known for their quiet performance. The Duramax LP5 in particular is 38% quieter than previous versions.
What are the bad years for Duramax?
Premature injector failure was a critical problem for the 2001 to 2004 model year Duramax LB7. GM corrected the problem with an updated injector design and even extended the warranty on the new injector design to 7 years/200,000 miles.
What is the most powerful diesel engine?
This jaw-dropper is the Wärtsilä RT-flex96C, the world’s largest and most powerful diesel engine. Built in Finland, the RT-flex96C’s fourteen cylinders can generate 107,389HP with more than 7,000,000Nm of torque — that’s enough to power an entire suburban town.
How much can a 2020 2500 Duramax tow?
2020 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Towing and Hauling
The 2500 HD model raises the Chevy towing capacity to a level befitting serious, heavy-duty hauling on the worksite in Streamwood, with a max towing capacity of 15,400 pounds and a max GVWR of 10,000 pounds.
Can a 2500 pull a fifth wheel?
The RAM 2500 is fifth–wheel/gooseneck trailer compatible. It has a factory-installed rear-axle structural crossmember where are hitch can be installed. direct-mount hitch. When paired with the 6.7-liter I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel, the towing capacity tops out at a staggering 19,680 lbs.
How much weight can a 2500 Duramax pull?
The gas engine in the 2500 model can tow a maximum of 14,500 pounds. but that number jumps to 18,500 pounds with the diesel.