- 1 Where is BMW USA headquarters?
- 2 Where is BMW Financial Services located?
- 3 How do I pay my BMW bill?
- 4 How do I contact BMW USA?
- 5 Does BMW own Mercedes?
- 6 Where is BMW made?
- 7 What bank does BMW use?
- 8 Does BMW have their own financing?
- 9 What credit score is needed for BMW Financial?
- 10 How do I track my BMW build?
- 11 Can I pay off my BMW finance early?
- 12 Should I pay off my car?
- 13 What does a BMW genius do?
- 14 How do I complain to BMW USA?
- 15 How do I file a complaint against a BMW dealership?
Where is BMW USA headquarters?
The BMW Group’s sales headquarters for North America is located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
Where is BMW Financial Services located?
BMW Financial Services NA, LLC is also present in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey with approximately 100 Associates based in the same office building as BMW of North America, LLC.
How do I pay my BMW bill?
Pay By Phone
Call 800-578-5000 and make a one-time payment with your checking/savings account or debit card for the same day, or schedule your payment for a future date.
How do I contact BMW USA?
Contact a BMW Representative for questions or comments concerning BMW vehicles, products and services. Please feel free to call us at 1-800-831-1117 or let us know how we can assist by providing the requested information below.
Does BMW own Mercedes?
No, BMW is owned by its parent company BMW Group and Mercedes is currently owned by Daimler AG. Although BMW and Mercedes are completely independent of each other, they both share some share some connections with other huge companies, which you may not know about.
Where is BMW made?
Where is BMW made? BMW production exists in five different countries. You can find BMW manufacturing facilities in Germany, Mexico, China, South Africa, and America.
What bank does BMW use?
The BMW Bank GmbH is a finance service and a company of the BMW Group. The company known under BMW Group Financial Services was founded in 1971 in Munich.
|Total assets||€28 Mrd. (2018)|
|Number of employees||1,309 (2018)|
Does BMW have their own financing?
Own your BMW on your terms.
BMW Financing Programs offer low rates, customizable options, and no mileage restrictions. And we even make it easy to leverage your trade-in value when it’s time to upgrade.
What credit score is needed for BMW Financial?
About BMW financing
To be in one of the top three tiers (which get the best offers), you generally need a credit score of 675 or higher.
How do I track my BMW build?
How to track the car status via phone with BMW of North America
- Call: (1-800) 831-1117.
- Say “Vehicle Production Status” when prompted… or at any time after the recording starts.
- You will be asked for your production number, or last seven digits of your VIN.
- The last seven digits of your VIN.
Can I pay off my BMW finance early?
If you decide that you’re ready for a change earlier than you expected, you can pay off your Agreement early at any time by paying the settlement figure. You can obtain the settlement figure by logging into your MyBMW Finance account.
Should I pay off my car?
Yes, you should consider paying off your car loan early — when it makes sense. If you receive a windfall, such as a tax refund or a work bonus, you could pay part or all of the remaining auto loan. Or you could put more toward the minimum each month. But it may not always be the right choice.
What does a BMW genius do?
In-person guidance. At many BMW Centers, you’ll find a product expert who will assist you in finding the perfect vehicle to suit your lifestyle and needs. The BMW Genius is specially trained to demonstrate and help you get familiar with all aspects of your BMW – before, during, and after your purchase.
How do I complain to BMW USA?
(888) 311-4269. (201) 307-9286 (fax)
How do I file a complaint against a BMW dealership?
BMW complaints contacts
- Email Bernhard Kuhnt (CEO of North America) on Bernhard.Kuhnt@bmwna.com.
- Call BMW Genius Hotline (New Product Customer Care) on 1-844-4GENIUS (443-6487)
- Email BMW Genius Hotline (New Product Customer Care) on email@example.com.
- Call Customer Care on 1 (800) 831-1117.