- 1 How much is a 2012 BMW worth?
- 2 How much is a 2012 BMW 328i?
- 3 Is the 2012 BMW 328i a good car?
- 4 How much is a 2011 BMW worth?
- 5 How much is my 2013 BMW 328i worth?
- 6 What series is a 2012 BMW 328i?
- 7 Why are used BMW 328i so cheap?
- 8 How many miles do BMW 328i last?
- 9 Is the BMW 328i Twin Turbo?
- 10 Why are BMW so unreliable?
- 11 Which series BMW is most reliable?
- 12 What is the most reliable BMW engine?
- 13 What is high mileage for a BMW?
- 14 What is a 2011 BMW 323i worth?
- 15 Is a 2011 BMW 328i reliable?
How much is a 2012 BMW worth?
2012 BMW 3 Series Retail Prices
|Trim||MSRP||CarGurus Instant Market Value|
|328i Wagon RWD||$37,500||$13,005|
|335i Coupe RWD||$45,100||$14,352|
|328i xDrive Wagon AWD||$39,500||$15,348|
|328i Sedan RWD||$34,900||$11,552|
How much is a 2012 BMW 328i?
The entry-level 328i sedan will start at $35,795 and the more-powerful 335i at $43,295. Those prices represent increases of $320 and $370, respectively, over equivalent 2011 models. Just like the 2011s, opting for an automatic transmission will be a no-cost decision.
Is the 2012 BMW 328i a good car?
2012 BMW 328i review: 2012 BMW 328i. The good The 2012 BMW 328i’s new four-cylinder engine delivers an excellent combination of power and economy, and handling is superb. The bottom line With the 2012 328i, BMW managed to retain its driving virtues while drastically increasing fuel economy.
How much is a 2011 BMW worth?
2011 BMW 3 Series Retail Prices
|Trim||MSRP||CarGurus Instant Market Value|
|328i Coupe RWD||$37,650||$9,990|
|335d Sedan RWD||$44,150||$11,397|
|335is Convertible RWD||$59,650||$17,937|
|335i xDrive Sedan AWD||$44,050||$11,738|
How much is my 2013 BMW 328i worth?
2013 BMW 3 Series Value – $5,144-$21,030 | Edmunds.
What series is a 2012 BMW 328i?
2012 BMW 3 Series Expert Review
The first iteration of an all-new, sixth-generation 3 Series – the 328i Sedan – lands in U.S. showrooms by February or March of 2012, but demand for the current generation shows no signs of abating.
Why are used BMW 328i so cheap?
They may be cheap because there are so many of them. The 3-series is BMW’s entry-level line, and people tend to trade up quickly. The 3-series is BMW’s entry-level line, and people tend to trade up quickly. I have a 2010 328i that I’ve kept in mint condition since I bought it from a car auction in 2013.
How many miles do BMW 328i last?
Usually 200,000-250,000 miles with good maintenance.
Is the BMW 328i Twin Turbo?
The 328i features the 2.0-liter, four-cylinder TwinPower Turbo engine — TwinPower is BMW’s twin-scroll turbocharger system — that produces 240 horsepower from 5,000 to 6,000 rpm and 255 foot-pounds of torque from 1,250 to 4,800 rpm.
Why are BMW so unreliable?
the biggest reliability issue with BMW’s are the main driver. This single unit is responsible for 80% of all problems that occur on his BMW. The main driver decides that its time to change his oil. The bad oil and cold engine gets damaged over 150x faster than a correct maintained engine.
Which series BMW is most reliable?
Below is the list of the 5 most reliable used BMW models and engines.
- 2006-2011 BMW 3 Series.
- 2004 to 2010 BMW 5-Series (E60 and E61)
- 2002 to 2008 BMW 7-Series.
- 2008-2011 BMW 1 Series.
- 2006-2010 BMW X3.
What is the most reliable BMW engine?
Which Used BMW Engines Are the Most Reliable?
- Even if they’re used and depreciated, luxury cars from marques like BMW are still luxury cars.
- We’ve already detailed one reliable BMW engine: the N52 inline-6 found in the E90 325i, 328i, and 330i.
- While the M10 and E30 M3’s S14 engine are extremely durable, BimmerLife reports, the M44 is easier to live with.
What is high mileage for a BMW?
High miles is no real problem especially for a BMW but saying that the car has to have been looked after well and regularly serviced with some if not full service history but most components do need replacement after 100000 miles on BMW cars so make sure to do thorough checks on one around that mileage.
What is a 2011 BMW 323i worth?
2011 BMW 3 Series 323i Pricing and Spec Configurations
You could expect to pay $9,300 – 14,080 based on third party pricing data.
Is a 2011 BMW 328i reliable?
Very reliable, great car. Comes with all premium options like Navigation, live traffic, bluetooth, Satelitte radio, backup parking sensors etc. BMW warranty and service are good as well.