- 1 Is Audi WIFI free?
- 2 How much does myAudi app cost?
- 3 Does Audi Connect Prime include WIFI?
- 4 Is Audi connect care free?
- 5 Do I need a SIM card for Audi connect?
- 6 Can I use my own SIM for Audi connect?
- 7 How much is Audi connect per month?
- 8 How long does Audi Connect last?
- 9 Can Audi unlock my car remotely?
- 10 How do I connect to Audi WiFi?
- 11 How do I get Audi connect?
Is Audi WIFI free?
Customers can download the Audi MMI connect app free-of-charge at the Google Play Store or in the App Store. Registration at myAudi is then required. At myAudi, the driver can manage individual connect services, schedule service appointments or obtain information on the car.
How much does myAudi app cost?
Connect Plus is a more reasonable $10 per month if using your smartphone’s data connection, or $25 a month for the car’s own unlimited data service.
Does Audi Connect Prime include WIFI?
Connect PRIME essentially includes unlimited data for those services. Only the Wifi hotspot is subject to data limits.
Is Audi connect care free?
The Audi connect CARE subscription is free.
Do I need a SIM card for Audi connect?
Required SIM cards are installed in many vehicles. The availability of the individual Audi connect services depends on the MMI version installed. Some services are tied to licence terms and can be extended after expiration.
Can I use my own SIM for Audi connect?
Customers can also purchase additional data packages for the Wi-Fi hotspot, independent of the integrated Audi connect services. Customers may also continue to use their own SIM card in the car and establish Wi-Fi internet access through their own cellular provider.
How much is Audi connect per month?
Pricing: $20 per vehicle monthly plan charge (3 vehicles on plan results in $60 monthly plan charge). Devices: Sold separately. Limits: 3 vehicles per plan. Hotspot: Connects a limited number of Wi-Fi capable devices per vehicle hotspot.
How long does Audi Connect last?
You get 3 years with the Tech Pack.
Can Audi unlock my car remotely?
Is the Audi really locked? Anyone who has forgotten to lock his car can do so remotely by remote control. The function can be activated at any time via the Audi MMI connect app in the smartphone. Conversely, the same goes: If someone has forgotten something in the car, the Audi can be unlocked by app to allow access.
How do I connect to Audi WiFi?
How to Activate Your Audi connect WiFi hotspot:
- From the Audi MMI main menu, select “Telephone.”
- Select “Settings.”
- Select “Connections.”
- Select “Wi-Fi connection.”
- Select “Wi-Fi“, then set the connection to “On.”
How do I get Audi connect?
How to set up Audi connect®
- Step 1: Create your myAudi account online at www.AudiUSA.com.
- Step 2: Activate your Audi connect® by creating a myAudiconnect account.
- Step 3: Certain features require an additional layer of verification before they can be used.