- 1 How do I contact Audi UK?
- 2 How do I complain to Audi UK?
- 3 How do I find my Audi account number?
- 4 How do I contact Audi?
- 5 How long is Audi warranty UK?
- 6 Who is Audi head UK?
- 7 Who is the head of Audi?
- 8 Who is the director of Audi?
- 9 Where is My Audi service history?
- 10 Does Audi have an app for remote start?
- 11 What bank does Audi use?
- 12 Is Audi connect free?
- 13 Is the Audi Care package worth it?
- 14 How do I buy Audi care?
How do I contact Audi UK?
There’s lots of advice and answers to the most frequently asked questions here, and if your question’s not answered you can email us directly at email@example.com. If you really need to speak to us direct, call 0800 699 888.
How do I complain to Audi UK?
Audi (UK) complaints contacts
- Visit Customer Services.
- Email Andrew Doyle (Director of Audi UK) on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call Customer Services on 0800 699 888.
- Email Customer Services on email@example.com.
- Tweet Audi (UK) Customer Services.
- Tweet Audi (UK)
How do I find my Audi account number?
- Account Number: If you receive a monthly invoice, your account number appears in the box entitled Account Number.
- Date of Birth: (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Last 6 characters of VIN: Last 6 characters of your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
- Email Address: (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Confirm Email Address:
How do I contact Audi?
Please consult your owner’s manual for direction, or if further assistance is needed you may reach our Audi Customer Experience Center at + 1 800 822 2834. Where can I find information on Audi CARE? Please click below to learn more information about Audi CARE.
How long is Audi warranty UK?
Audi UK warrants that it will rectify, free of charge, defects in materials and workmanship for a period of up to 3 years or 60,000 miles whichever occurs first. This warranty applies to Audi vehicles which were imported into the UK by Audi UK.
Who is Audi head UK?
Audi has appointed Andrew Doyle as UK brand director, moving from his role as managing director of Audi Australia. At the same time, acting director of Audi UK, Cian O’Brien, will take over from Doyle in Sydney from April 2017.
Who is the head of Audi?
Balbir Singh Dhillon – Head of Audi India – Audi India | LinkedIn.
Who is the director of Audi?
Audi appoints new India head. Head of dealer development, Balbir Singh Dhillon, to replace Rahil Ansari as chief of German car brand in India from September 2019.
Where is My Audi service history?
Try this from the myAudi portal: Select Menu>Service>Maintenance>Service Schedule>Display All Entries. Works for me regarding service records, but NOT repair visits!
Does Audi have an app for remote start?
Connect Care also includes remote locking and unlocking of the car, via the free myAudi app for iPhone and Android.
What bank does Audi use?
Audi Financial Services Is Now Available Nationwide On AutoGravity.
Is Audi connect free?
Customers can download the Audi MMI connect app free-of-charge at the Google Play Store or in the App Store. Registration at myAudi is then required. At myAudi, the driver can manage individual connect services, schedule service appointments or obtain information on the car.
Is the Audi Care package worth it?
The Verdict: Not Worth It
If you’re going to get one of the Audi Care plans, the only plan that will remotely come close to being a fair value is the 20/30/40/50k plan.
How do I buy Audi care?
Audi Care may be purchased at the full MSRP at the initial sale or lease of an eligible vehicle, or at a later date. A later purchase will not, however, allow you to roll the cost into your monthly payment. Service intervals that have already been performed will not be prorated.