- 1 Is 2006 Acura TSX a good car?
- 2 How much is a 2006 Acura TSX worth?
- 3 Which year Acura TSX is the best?
- 4 How many miles can a 2006 Acura TSX last?
- 5 Does a 2006 Acura TSX require premium fuel?
- 6 How much is a 2006 Acura worth?
- 7 Are Acura TSX reliable?
- 8 Why did they stop making Acura TSX?
- 9 Are Acura TSX good cars?
- 10 Which Acura model is the best?
- 11 Which Acura model is the fastest?
- 12 Does TSX have transmission problems?
- 13 Are acuras expensive to fix?
- 14 How long do Acura engines last?
- 15 How many miles are Acuras good for?
Is 2006 Acura TSX a good car?
Between its long list of high-end features, well-trimmed interior, agile handling and willing engine, the 2006 Acura TSX is one of the best values on the market when it comes to affordable sport sedans.
How much is a 2006 Acura TSX worth?
2006 Acura TSX Value – $906-$4,535 | Edmunds.
Which year Acura TSX is the best?
If you’re buying used, stick with the 2006 TSX. It was a great hit with consumers; 83 percent said they would buy another one in the future. Given all its great features and stellar reliability, we think the 2006 Acura TSX is an excellent value.
How many miles can a 2006 Acura TSX last?
Acura tsx vehicles will last on average between 150,000 to 200,000 miles.
Does a 2006 Acura TSX require premium fuel?
With the 4 cylinder TSX, you have the option to use Regular or Premium fuel. According to the manual and to the gas cap, Premium is “recommended“, but NOT required.
How much is a 2006 Acura worth?
2006 Acura TL Value – $741-$4,648 | Edmunds.
Are Acura TSX reliable?
The Acura TSX Reliability Rating is 4.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 2nd out of 31 for luxury midsize cars. The average annual repair cost is $415 which means it has excellent ownership costs. The severity of repairs is low while frequency of those issues is average, so major issues are uncommon for the TSX.
Why did they stop making Acura TSX?
The Acura TSX was discontinued in 2014
They were similar in size and both had a luxury feel, but were beginning to feel outdated. Instead, Acura decided to make a bold move and combine the models into one performance-focused entry-level luxury vehicle: the TLX.
Are Acura TSX good cars?
The second-generation TSX delivers enough sportiness to be enjoyable while maintaining solid credentials as a well-rounded and capable car. A smooth and economical four-cylinder engine delivers responsive performance, the front seats are excellent and the interior is well appointed.
Which Acura model is the best?
10 Best Acura Models of The Decade
- 8 2012 Acura RL: A Luxurious Sleeper.
- 7 2013 Acura ILX: One Smooth Drive.
- 6 2014 Acura MDX: Roomy And Powerful.
- 5 2015 Acura RLX: The Sleek Sedan.
- 4: A Stylish Crossover.
- 3 2017 Acura NSX: An Incomparable Supercar.
- 2 2018 Acura TLX: The Perfect Executive Sedan.
- 1 2019 Acura RDX: More Luxury, More Power.
Which Acura model is the fastest?
1. Acura NSX Performance Specs. The question of the fastest Acuras of all time is kind of a tricky one, because different renditions of the Acura NSX supercar fill up all of the top five slots, but the 2017 Acura NSX top speed sets the bar high with the fastest Acura 0-60 time.
Does TSX have transmission problems?
Transmission failure in the 2005 Acura TSX
The 2005 Acura TSX model was also targeted for experiencing transmission failure. This particular issue was ranked as the third-largest problem for Acura TSX owners and drivers.
Are acuras expensive to fix?
Cost of Acura Maintenance
They are also not expensive to maintain. According to YourMechanic.com, Acura ranks 11th out of 30 on a list of the most and least expensive cars to maintain. Based on estimates of total vehicle maintenance over a decade, the cost for Acura is $9,800.
How long do Acura engines last?
It’ll go until you decide not to put any more money into it. But as long as you do your maintenance on time, you have many, many more miles left. A fairly well designed, well maintained engine should be perfectly happy running 300K at least. 500K or more depending on typical use.
How many miles are Acuras good for?
The Acura TL is a great car, but I would avoid any that have over 75,000 miles on them.