- 1 Is the 2013 Acura TL a good car?
- 2 How many miles can an Acura TLX last?
- 3 Is Acura TLX worth the money?
- 4 Is Acura TLX a reliable car?
- 5 What year is the best Acura TL?
- 6 How much is a 2013 Acura ILX worth?
- 7 Do Acura TLX have transmission problems?
- 8 What is Acura TLX comparable to?
- 9 What is the most reliable Acura?
- 10 What does Acura TLX stand for?
- 11 Does Acura TLX require premium gas?
- 12 Which is better Acura ILX or TLX?
- 13 Is Acura TLX a luxury car?
- 14 What is the best Acura?
- 15 Can you tune an Acura TLX?
Is the 2013 Acura TL a good car?
The 2013 Acura TL is a great used luxury midsize sedan. It offers outstanding handling and a comfortable, spacious interior packed with high-quality materials. It also has almost-perfect reliability. When new, we named it our 2013 Best Upscale Midsize Car for Families.
How many miles can an Acura TLX last?
Pricing aside, the Acura TLX has proven to be reliable as many owners are easily getting their cars to around the 100,000-mile mark without any real issues.
Is Acura TLX worth the money?
The 2019 Acura TLX is an entry-level luxury sedan that a lot of drivers will enjoy. Not only is the TLX sporty and efficient, but it’s also priced lower than a lot of the competition. Strong safety scores help make the TLX a highly recommended family car. You certainly can’t ignore the sedan’s smooth styling.
Is Acura TLX a reliable car?
The Acura TLX Reliability Rating is 4.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 1st out of 31 for luxury midsize cars. The average annual repair cost is $440 which means it has excellent ownership costs.
What year is the best Acura TL?
The 2008 Acura TL Is One of the Best Used Acura Model You Can Buy. In 1986, the Honda Motor Company introduced Acura to the United States as its luxury vehicle lineup. The Acura TL is an entry-level, compact executive sedan.
How much is a 2013 Acura ILX worth?
Prices for the 2013 ILX start at around $11,400 for the base model and go up to about $13,700 for a model with the Tech package.
Do Acura TLX have transmission problems?
By far the biggest issue with the 2015 TLX is with the transmission. Of the 174 total complaints, 120 were for transmission problems. Out of those, 50 were specifically for jerks between gears.
What is Acura TLX comparable to?
10 Acura TLX Competitors to Consider
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class. The Mercedes-Benz C-Class has jumped to the top of the small luxury-car sales chart on the strength of its weighty reputation, attractive style and its array of variants.
- BMW 3 Series.
- Infiniti Q50.
- Audi A4.
- Alfa Romeo Giulia.
- Jaguar XE.
- Mercedes-Benz CLA.
- Lexus IS.
What is the most reliable Acura?
The Best Used Acura Models You Can Buy These Days
- 2019 MDX Hybrid. If you desire a roomy, comfortable crossover SUV with great fuel economy, look no further than the 2019 Acura MDX Hybrid.
- 2016 TLX. RELATED: Reliable To the Death — the 2020 Acura RLX.
- 2016 ILX. Perhaps you prefer something a little smaller.
- 2017 RLX.
- 2017 NSX.
What does Acura TLX stand for?
The tlx for an acura tlx vehicles means touring luxury executive. it still continues in to production today and acura has shown no signs yet of wanting to cease production of this vehicle as it has been a great seller for them.
Does Acura TLX require premium gas?
Your Acura ILX, TLX, RLX, MDX, or RDX will run fine on regular gasoline, but using the recommended premium unleaded 91 octane fuel is sure to boost performance, increase longevity, and keep your Acura running as it should – providing you with the peace of mind you’ve been seeking.
Which is better Acura ILX or TLX?
In terms of performance, the ILX engine is great for everyday driving and for those who want to save at the pump. The TLX offers more performance options for added power. Acura ILX Engine Specs: 2.4L 4-cylinder engine with FWD.
Is Acura TLX a luxury car?
Absolutely; Acura is considered a luxury brand as it features high-end features inside and out that deliver an overall experience marked by comfort, performance, and style. Whether you opt for a top-quality Acura luxury model such as TLX or ILX, you can count on luxury features without overpaying!
What is the best Acura?
10 Best Acura Models of The Decade
- 8 2012 Acura RL: A Luxurious Sleeper.
- 7 2013 Acura ILX: One Smooth Drive.
- 6 2014 Acura MDX: Roomy And Powerful.
- 5 2015 Acura RLX: The Sleek Sedan.
- 4: A Stylish Crossover.
- 3 2017 Acura NSX: An Incomparable Supercar.
- 2 2018 Acura TLX: The Perfect Executive Sedan.
- 1 2019 Acura RDX: More Luxury, More Power.
Can you tune an Acura TLX?
Fits Acura TLX – High-Performance Tuner Chip and Power Tuning Programmer – Boost Horsepower and Torque. FITS ACURA TLX – The Power Tune arrives pre-loaded with custom dyno proven tuner technology that increases horsepower and torque! HOW IT WORKS – The Power Tune simply plugs into the OBD port of your vehicle.