- 1 What is a 2012 Acura TSX worth?
- 2 What years did Acura make the TSX wagon?
- 3 Is the 2012 Acura TSX a good car?
- 4 Is Acura TSX a sports car?
- 5 Which year Acura TSX is the best?
- 6 Are Acura TSX good cars?
- 7 Are Acura expensive to fix?
- 8 Is Acura better than Lexus?
- 9 Which is the best Acura model?
- 10 What does Acura TSX stand for?
- 11 How many miles does an Acura TSX last?
- 12 Which is better Acura TL or TSX?
What is a 2012 Acura TSX worth?
2012 Acura TSX Value – $4,428-$11,571 | Edmunds.
What years did Acura make the TSX wagon?
|Body and chassis|
Is the 2012 Acura TSX a good car?
The 2012 TSX gets up to an EPA-estimated 22/31 mpg city/highway, which is good for the class. Test drivers said the TSX has a firm ride, but they noted that it remains comfortable over uneven pavement. Most critics liked the TSX’s responsive and well-weighted steering system, strong brakes and composed handling.
Is Acura TSX a sports car?
No. It’s a Front wheel drive sedan. However modern insurers don’t use simple distinctions such as Sports Car or not a sports car. They have actual historical loss and risk rates for the TSX and apply those.
Which year Acura TSX is the best?
If you’re buying used, stick with the 2006 TSX. It was a great hit with consumers; 83 percent said they would buy another one in the future. Given all its great features and stellar reliability, we think the 2006 Acura TSX is an excellent value.
Are Acura TSX good cars?
The second-generation TSX delivers enough sportiness to be enjoyable while maintaining solid credentials as a well-rounded and capable car. A smooth and economical four-cylinder engine delivers responsive performance, the front seats are excellent and the interior is well appointed.
Are Acura expensive to fix?
Cost of Acura Maintenance
Acura is a luxury brand, but the cost of the vehicles don’t carry the higher luxury price tag. They are also not expensive to maintain. According to YourMechanic.com, Acura ranks 11th out of 30 on a list of the most and least expensive cars to maintain.
Is Acura better than Lexus?
With more wins in head-to-head comparisons between individual categories and vehicle classes, Lexus comes out as the better brand for the majority of consumers. Lexus comes out on top when it comes to predicted reliability ratings and fuel economy, while Acura leads with its performance and spacious interiors.
Which is the best Acura model?
The Best Used Acura Models You Can Buy These Days
- 2019 MDX Hybrid. If you desire a roomy, comfortable crossover SUV with great fuel economy, look no further than the 2019 Acura MDX Hybrid.
- 2016 TLX. RELATED: Reliable To the Death — the 2020 Acura RLX.
- 2016 ILX. Perhaps you prefer something a little smaller.
- 2017 RLX.
- 2017 NSX.
What does Acura TSX stand for?
TL – Touring Luxury. RL – Refined Luxury. TSX – Touring Sports eX.
How many miles does an Acura TSX last?
Acura tsx vehicles will last on average between 150,000 to 200,000 miles.
Which is better Acura TL or TSX?
TSX has better mileage compare to TL. TL has a huge and spacious interior for passengers. TSX is smaller in the space category compare to TL. TL comprises of the AWD option.