- 1 Is the 2004 Audi A4 reliable?
- 2 Are Audi A4 quattro good cars?
- 3 What year Audi A4 is most reliable?
- 4 Which Audi A4 model is the best?
- 5 Are Audi A4 expensive to fix?
- 6 How many miles will an Audi A4 last?
- 7 Do Audis have alot of problems?
- 8 What are the problems with Audi A4?
- 9 Is it worth buying an Audi A4?
- 10 Are Audi’s good after 100k miles?
- 11 Why are Audis so unreliable?
- 12 Is buying a used Audi a bad idea?
- 13 What year Audi is most reliable?
- 14 Is it good to buy used Audi A4?
- 15 Is Audi more reliable than BMW?
Is the 2004 Audi A4 reliable?
2004 Audi A4, used but still reliable
When new, it performs very well and it previously had decent gas mileage. It drives very well in the winter and “inclement” weather.
Are Audi A4 quattro good cars?
The average rating is a 4 out of 5 stars. The Audi A4 Quattro Reliability Rating is 3.0 out of 5. It ranks 28th out of 32 for all car brands. Learn more about Audi A4 Quattro Reliability Ratings.
What year Audi A4 is most reliable?
Most Reliable I would say is a 1996 to 2001 B5 Audi A4 1.9 TDI. If you want even older then any 80,90,100 or 200 model if serviced correctly and taken care of will still after of these years be bullet proof as they go upto 300,000 to 500,000 miles.
Which Audi A4 model is the best?
The 10 Best Audi A4 Models of All-Time:
- 2002 Audi A4 Quattro Sedan.
- 2010 Audi A4 Avant Quattro Wagon.
- 2012 Audi A4 Quattro Premium Wagon.
- 2004 Audi A4 Quattro Turbo Sedan.
- 2008 Audi A4 Avant Wagon.
- 2007 Audi A4 Quattro Sedan.
- 2011 Audi A4 Sedan.
- 2007 Audi A4 Avant.
Are Audi A4 expensive to fix?
While Audi offers a lot of high-quality construction and design, it isn’t one of the most user-friendly brands when it comes to vehicle maintenance and the common costs required to keep an Audi running. In fact, the brand is consistently ranked near the top of automakers in terms of the most expensive cars to maintain.
How many miles will an Audi A4 last?
But with a reasonable amount of maintenance, a modern vehicle can last to somewhere between a 150,000 to 200,000 miles. That number is based on taking really good care of the car, doing all of the maintenance that is required and recommended; and replacing your audi parts as soon as they start to wear out.
Do Audis have alot of problems?
The luxury car has a reputation for being superbly designed, safe, reliable and built from premium quality materials and Audi parts. As a matter of fact, mechanical problems with this car are quite rare. But just like any other car, whether luxury or not, wear and tear will always leave its mark.
What are the problems with Audi A4?
Top Audi A4 Quattro Problems
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault.
- Digital Display on Instrument Cluster May Fail.
- ABS Light Due to ABS Control Module Failure.
- Flasher Relay Failure Can Cause Erratic Turn Signal Operation.
- Oil Leak From Transmission Output Shaft Seal.
Is it worth buying an Audi A4?
With an estimated starting MSRP of less than $39,000, the 2020 Audi A4 is a good pick for budget-mind luxury car buyers. However, some trims are a bit pricey. A fully loaded A4 Prestige, which sits atop the lineup, will cost you a lot of money. Expect the high-performance S4 model to be an even bigger expense.
Are Audi’s good after 100k miles?
Over the past few years, Audi has improved dramatically in reliability studies done by Consumer Reports. It’s true that VW/Audi products are not known for their longevity, and I’ve owned a number of Audis. But 100k miles is not an ambitious goal. A modern Audi should be just fine for 10 years and 100,000 miles.
Why are Audis so unreliable?
Despite making some great cars over the years and all the good intentions, Audi has a history filled with problems ranging from blown cylinders and large oil leaks to large-scale electronic failures.
Is buying a used Audi a bad idea?
With any used car, no matter if Audi or Toyota or literally any other brand, you run the risk of something going wrong. The older it is the more risk there is. Audi’s are great cars to drive. Repair is expensive, but standard maintenance is reasonable, not really much more than any other car.
What year Audi is most reliable?
What Are the Most Reliable Audi Models?
- 2010 Audi A6 – Overall Most Reliable Audi Model. The 2010 Audi A6 mid-size sedan features a roomy, even luxurious cabin area that seats five.
- 2009 Audi A3 – Most Reliable Audi Engine.
- 2012 Audi A4.
- 2013 Audi A3.
- 2013 Audi A4.
- 2013 Audi A6.
- 2010 Audi Q5.
Is it good to buy used Audi A4?
Even the lowest cost of new Audi’s are relatively expensive (it is a luxury vehicle). But used Audi’s are quite affordable. Four years old Audi A4 would cost you around 14-20 thousand dollars. If you find one with a good history, used Audi can be a great car for you.
Is Audi more reliable than BMW?
While BMW and Audi are both reliable brands, determining which one is more reliable depends on which source you look to. If you look to J. D. Power, BMW is the more reliable brand: It averages about 3.73 out of five for its lineup of cars; Audi is close behind, averaging 3.04 out of five.