- 1 What type of oil does a BMW 328i use?
- 2 What kind of oil does a 2008 BMW 328i take?
- 3 How much oil does a BMW 328i take?
- 4 What’s the best oil for BMW?
- 5 Can I use 10w30 instead of 5W30?
- 6 What is a 2008 BMW 328i worth?
- 7 Is 2008 BMW 328i a good car?
- 8 How many quarts of oil does a 2008 BMW 328i take?
- 9 How often does a BMW 328i need an oil change?
- 10 Can I change the oil in my BMW myself?
- 11 How much is oil change for BMW 328i?
- 12 How do you check the transmission fluid on a BMW 328i?
- 13 How do you reset the oil light on a 2007 BMW 328i?
What type of oil does a BMW 328i use?
The bmw 328i uses 5w-30 synthetic motor oil.
What kind of oil does a 2008 BMW 328i take?
The oil type for the is 2008 bmw 328i synthetic 5w-30.
How much oil does a BMW 328i take?
6.9 quarts / 6.5 liters with filter replacement. Use BMW High Performance Synthetic Oil SAE 5W-30. I guess you are doing your own oil changes between the free maintenance, which is a great idea to keep the engine in top shape.
What’s the best oil for BMW?
That’s why Pennzoil is the recommended supplier of genuine BMW Engine Oil in North America. The Original BMW Engine Oil formulated with Pennzoil® PurePlus® Technology is a synthetic motor oil made from natural gas that delivers enhanced engine protection and performance.
Can I use 10w30 instead of 5W30?
Most oils will mix perfectly, provided they have a similar synthetic. Therefore, there is no problem in mixing 10w30 and 5w30 since one will be topping up. Mixing the viscosity of oils will not have any effect on the engine. 5w30 and 10w30 engine oils have close viscosity, and thus there is no harm in mixing them.
What is a 2008 BMW 328i worth?
2008 BMW 3 Series Retail Prices
|Trim||MSRP||CarGurus Instant Market Value|
|328i Coupe RWD||$35,300||$8,285|
|328i Convertible RWD||$43,200||$10,036|
|328xi Wagon AWD||$36,100||N/A|
|328i Sedan RWD||$32,400||$6,921|
Is 2008 BMW 328i a good car?
The average rating is a 4.3 out of 5 stars. The 2008 BMW 328i Reliability Rating is 2.5 out of 5. It ranks 30th out of 32 for all car brands. Learn more about 2008 BMW 328i Reliability Ratings.
How many quarts of oil does a 2008 BMW 328i take?
6.9 quarts it is.
How often does a BMW 328i need an oil change?
BMW recommends getting your BMW 328i oil & filter changed every 3,000-5,000 miles for conventional oil.
Can I change the oil in my BMW myself?
Well, the short answer is: yes, you can take your BMW to any mechanic you want for service and oil changes. Now, there’s a little more to it than just that, but, all in all, you are not required to ever go back to the BMW dealer if you don’t want to.
How much is oil change for BMW 328i?
The average cost for a BMW 328i oil change is between $183 and $206. Labor costs are estimated between $56 and $71 while parts are priced between $127 and $135.
How do you check the transmission fluid on a BMW 328i?
Our Guide to Checking Your Transmission Fluid
- Turn the engine on for a few minutes before you check the level.
- Locate the transmission fluid dipstick.
- Remove the dipstick and touch the fluid.
- Use a rag to wipe off the dipstick.
- Use a funnel to properly fill the vehicle, taking care to avoid overfilling it.
How do you reset the oil light on a 2007 BMW 328i?
Press and hold the Instrument Cluster Set/Reset button again and the lower display screen will indicate “OK” or “DUE”. Pressing the Instrument Cluster Set/Reset button again will allow the “RESET” to appear in the lower window for that service.