How do I apply for the new Chrysler plant in Detroit?
In order for Detroiters to get on the FCA priority application list, residents must:
- Pre-register at detroitatwork.com.
- Attend one of the information sessions, expected to begin in June.
- Meet the minimum FCA hiring requirements, available at detroitatwork.com.
Where is the new Chrysler plant being built?
Fiat Chrysler bringing 6,400 jobs, $4.5 billion investment to Detroit area. (5/21/2019) – Fiat Chrysler says construction is set to begin immediately on a new $1.6 billion assembly plant on Detroit’s east side.
Where is the new FCA plant located?
Detroit — Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV has received acceptances from 4,100 Detroiters to work at its new Detroit Assembly Complex, which includes the first automotive assembly plant built in the city in nearly 30 years, Mayor Mike Duggan said Wednesday.
How do I apply for FCA in Detroit?
Additional resources for your application: Call 313-962-9675 to schedule an appointment to use a computer at a Detroit at Work Career Center.
In order to be considered for FCA, you MUST:
- Be 18 years or older.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States.
How long is the FCA hiring process?
The hiring process takes anywhere from one to six weeks from the initial application. Once you apply then they’ll contact you for an interview following a drug test.
How do I apply for FCA?
FCA Authorisation Application in 5 Steps
- Step 1 – establish permission. If the business of the firm involves a regulated activity, then the likelihood is the firm will need to be authorised.
- Step 2 – strategy and audit.
- Step 3 – Gather documentation.
- Step 4 – Work through application.
- Step 5 – declare and submit.