- 1 Is the BMW E39 a classic?
- 2 What is the best 5 series ever made?
- 3 What 5 Series is the best BMW?
- 4 Is BMW 528i reliable?
- 5 Why do BMW lose value so fast?
- 6 Which series BMW is most reliable?
- 7 What is the best used 5 series BMW to buy?
- 8 Which BMW is the best?
- 9 How many miles is a BMW 5 series good for?
- 10 Is BMW 5 Series worth it?
- 11 Is BMW 5 Series a good car?
- 12 Is BMW 5 Series a good used car?
- 13 How many miles will a BMW last?
- 14 Are BMW 5 Series expensive to maintain?
- 15 Is Lexus more reliable than BMW?
Is the BMW E39 a classic?
We all recognize the E39 as a classic BMW. Its looks, its performance, the way it drives…it has all of the hallmarks of a modern classic. Recently, BMW made the E39’s status official by relocating the E39 chassis from the ‘Current’ parts catalog to the ‘Classic‘ or ‘Heritage’ catalog.
What is the best 5 series ever made?
The Seven Best BMW 5-Series of All Time
- of 7. F10 M550d xDrive. While it’s not quite an M5, M550d drivers likely won’t care.
- of 7. E12 518i. It’s not as sporty or as powerful as versions that came later, but the original 5 Series will always have a place in our hearts.
- of 7. E39 540i Touring.
- of 7. E12 M535i.
- of 7. E61 M5 Touring.
- of 7. E28 M5.
- of 7.
What 5 Series is the best BMW?
As for the BMW 535i GT, that car is about as pretty as the Predator but it’s a great long-distance luxury car and can be had for similar money. If you want to spend a little bit more, there’s a great F10 BMW 5 Series that you should look into — the BMW 535i with a manual.
Is BMW 528i reliable?
The BMW 528i Reliability Rating is 3.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 13th out of 30 for luxury fullsize cars. The average annual repair cost is $825 which means it has higher than average ownership costs. Repairs are more frequent for the 528i, so you may experience a few more visits to your BMW shop than normal.
Why do BMW lose value so fast?
There are many reasons here, but it is not just limited to BMWs. Almost all high-volume German-made cars depreciate relatively quickly. The main reason is related to the fact that the German government mandates the use of natural, biodegradable rubber in almost every part of the car.
Which series BMW is most reliable?
Below is the list of the 5 most reliable used BMW models and engines.
- 2006-2011 BMW 3 Series.
- 2004 to 2010 BMW 5-Series (E60 and E61)
- 2002 to 2008 BMW 7-Series.
- 2008-2011 BMW 1 Series.
- 2006-2010 BMW X3.
What is the best used 5 series BMW to buy?
These are five of our favorites from the past 45 years.
- 1992 E34 BMW 525ix. Sometimes the best cars are the most overlooked.
- 2013 F10 BMW M550d xDrive. As far as BMW is concerned, diesel isn’t a dirty word.
- 1999 E39 BMW 540i Touring.
- 1980 E12 BMW M535i.
- 1999 E39 BMW M5.
Which BMW is the best?
With that being said, here are the ten best BMW cars ever made, ranked.
- 1 BMW 507. Finally, ranking #1 on this list of the best BMW cars is the BMW 507.
- 2 BMW M535i. Ranking number 2 is the BMW M535i.
- 3 BMW 2002.
- 4 BMW M3.
- 5 BMW M1.
- 6 BMW E36 M3.
- 7 BMW 850CSI.
- 8 BMW Z3 M Coupe.
How many miles is a BMW 5 series good for?
These cars can go 300,000 miles when well maintained. Check the CarFax or AutoCheck report for more helpful information.
Is BMW 5 Series worth it?
Exhilarating power, a serene ride, a top-notch safety score, and a cavernous cabin are just some of the traits that propel the 2021 BMW 5 Series toward the top of the luxury midsize car class.
Is BMW 5 Series a good car?
The 2020 BMW 5 Series defeated seven Lexus models to take the coveted top spot in this year’s list. They gave it a 4.5 out of 5 for a reliability rating and an overall score of 8.9 of 10.
Is BMW 5 Series a good used car?
Is buying a used 2017 BMW 5 Series a good deal? It’s a great deal to buy a used 2017! Not only do you get the benefit of the sedan redesign, but you get it for almost half off the original price. The average mileage isn’t bad either, and should still provide a reliable ride.
How many miles will a BMW last?
Usually 200,000-250,000 miles with good maintenance.
Are BMW 5 Series expensive to maintain?
Total Cost of Ownership
According to RepairPal, BMW owners pay an average of $968 per year on repairs and maintenance. This amount is higher than most brands in its same class. BMW is known for its higher maintenance and repair costs, but that is due to its specialty parts and equipment.
Is Lexus more reliable than BMW?
The Lexus quality is not just slightly better, in fact it is 33% more reliable and better in quality as compared to the BMW cars. Exceptional Ride Comfort – One of the top things that make Lexus a better car than BMW cars is the excellent ride comfort Lexus offers to drivers and passengers alike.