- 1 How much does a BMW 650i Convertible cost?
- 2 How much is a BMW 640i convertible?
- 3 How much is a 2012 BMW 650i Convertible?
- 4 How much are BMW convertibles?
- 5 Is 90k miles too much for a BMW?
- 6 What’s the difference between BMW 640i and 650i?
- 7 Is BMW 6 Series a good car?
- 8 Is the BMW 6 Series Convertible a hardtop?
- 9 What is the cheapest BMW convertible?
- 10 Does BMW have a hard top convertible?
- 11 Does BMW make a hard top convertible?
How much does a BMW 650i Convertible cost?
2018 BMW 6 Series Convertible Models
|Trim||640i Convertible||650i xDrive Convertible|
|Engine||3.0L Turbo Inline-6 Gas||4.4L Twin-Turbo V8 Gas|
|Transmission||8-Speed Automatic||8-Speed Automatic|
|Drivetrain||Rear-Wheel Drive||All-Wheel Drive|
How much is a BMW 640i convertible?
BMW 640i Convertible For Sale
|Model Year||Deals||Starting Price|
|BMW 640i xDrive Convertible||3||$27,495|
|BMW 650i xDrive Convertible||4||$22,700|
|BMW 640i Convertible||2||$21,555|
|BMW 650i Convertible||11||$10,995|
How much is a 2012 BMW 650i Convertible?
|2012 BMW 650i xDrive Convertible|
|BASE PRICE||$97,595 (est)|
|PRICE AS TESTED||$107,000 (est)|
|VEHICLE LAYOUT||Front-engine, AWD, 4-pass, 2-door convertible|
|ENGINE||4.4L/400-hp/450-lb-ft twin-turbo DOHC 32-valve V-8|
How much are BMW convertibles?
Pricing begins at $54,095 for the 430i convertible and $66,995 for the M440i convertible. All-wheel drive is a $2000 option on both. The rear-wheel-drive models will hit dealerships next March, while the xDrive models come in July 2021.
Is 90k miles too much for a BMW?
In my experience it is a very bad idea to own a BMW that is older than ~ 14 years (plastics breakdown = electrical and other problems) or has more than ~110K miles (very expensive components wear out around this mileage – transmission, etc)
What’s the difference between BMW 640i and 650i?
Acceleration and Power
The 2016 BMW 640i is powered by a turbocharged 3.0-liter six-cylinder engine that produces 315 horsepower. The 650i has a twin-turbocharged 4.4-liter V8 that makes 445 horsepower. An eight-speed automatic transmission is standard.
Is BMW 6 Series a good car?
Is the 2019 BMW 6 Series a Good Used Car? Yes, the 2019 6 Series is a good used luxury large car. It comes loaded with standard technology features, the front seats are comfortable, and there’s no shortage of cargo space in Gran Turismo models.
Is the BMW 6 Series Convertible a hardtop?
With the BMW 6 Series convertibles that’s less of a concern. BMW’s soft-top accordions tightly in on itself to fit snuggly in it’s own box in the luggage compartment. Even when the roof is lowered, 640i and 650i convertibles offer 10.6 cubic feet of storage space.
What is the cheapest BMW convertible?
- 2020 BMW 2 Series. Starting Price. $42,095. Combined Fuel Economy.
- 2020 BMW 4 Series. Starting Price. $54,095. Combined Fuel Economy.
- 2020 BMW 8 Series. Starting Price. $98,395. Combined Fuel Economy.
- 2019 BMW i8. Starting Price. $164,295.
- 2019 BMW M4. Starting Price. $78,645.
- 2020 BMW Z4. Starting Price. $50,695.
Does BMW have a hard top convertible?
Even though the Z4 has been out of production for two years, BMW still lists the hardtop convertible as a current model on its website because a new generation is expected later this year.
Does BMW make a hard top convertible?
The BMW 4 Series is a sophisticated German luxury machine that offers performance and limitless headroom when the retractable hardtop is lowered. The top-down process takes only about 20 seconds.