- 1 How much is a 2017 Chevy Silverado 2500?
- 2 How long will a Chevy 2500 last?
- 3 What is the horsepower of a 2017 Duramax?
- 4 Is the 2017 Chevy Silverado a good truck?
- 5 What is a 2017 Silverado worth?
- 6 What is the gas mileage on a Chevy Silverado 2500HD?
- 7 Is 200k miles alot for a truck?
- 8 What is the longest lasting truck?
- 9 How many miles will a 2500hd last?
- 10 What transmission is in a 2017 Duramax?
- 11 How much horsepower and torque does a 2020 Duramax have?
- 12 How much can a 2017 2500 Duramax tow?
- 13 Are there any recalls on 2017 Chevy Silverado?
- 14 How much is a 2017 Chevy Silverado Z71?
- 15 What is Chevy All Star Edition 2017?
How much is a 2017 Chevy Silverado 2500?
2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Value – $18,029-$49,581 | Edmunds.
How long will a Chevy 2500 last?
If you came into this FAQ asking yourself, “how many miles can a Chevy Silverado last?” the answer is a long, long time. Treat it right, and you can easily reach 10-20 years or over 200,000 miles.
What is the horsepower of a 2017 Duramax?
The L5P Duramax engine found in 2017+ Chevrolet HD and GMC HD trucks produces 445 horsepower at 2,800 rpm and 910 lb-ft of torque at 1,600 rpm.
Is the 2017 Chevy Silverado a good truck?
Yes, the 2017 Chevy Silverado is a great used full-size pickup truck. Not only do its high maximum towing and payload capacities make it an excellent work truck, but its comfortable interior and user-friendly technology make it a good family hauler too.
What is a 2017 Silverado worth?
2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Value – $14,063-$42,495 | Edmunds.
What is the gas mileage on a Chevy Silverado 2500HD?
Fuel Economy and Real-World MPG
We tested the Silverado 2500HD with the gasoline 6.6-liter V-8, and it earned 14 mpg on the highway.
Is 200k miles alot for a truck?
As a rule of thumb – the lower the mileage, the better. For gas engines, look for a truck with under 100,000 miles. For diesel, under 200,000 would be just as good. You could go with higher mileage – just pay more attention to the truck’s overall condition in that case.
What is the longest lasting truck?
The 5 Longest-Lasting Used Trucks
- Honda Ridgeline. The Honda Ridgeline comes in at first place in the category of trucks most likely to last 200,000 miles.
- Toyota Tacoma. The Toyota Tacoma is another midsize truck that can provide reliability and longevity.
- Toyota Tundra.
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
- Ford F-150.
How many miles will a 2500hd last?
Provided proper maintenance, it can easily hit the 350,000 mile mark, with some users claiming 400-500,000 miles is the norm.
What transmission is in a 2017 Duramax?
The proven Allison 1000 six-speed automatic transmission is matched with the new Duramax 6.6L. A number of refinements have been made to accommodate the engine’s higher torque capacity, including a new torque converter.
How much horsepower and torque does a 2020 Duramax have?
It is matched with a six-speed automatic transmission. Then there’s the legendary Duramax 6.6L V-8 Turbo-Diesel, making 445 hp and 910 lb-ft of torque, coupled with an all-new Allison® 10-speed automatic transmission.
How much can a 2017 2500 Duramax tow?
The 2017 Silverado 2500 HD is rated at maximum payload of 3,534 lbs and maximum towing of 18,100 lbs. The heaviest payload comes from the 2500 HD regular cab 4×2 with the 6.0L V8 gasoline engine. The heaviest towing specification is via 2500 HD regular cab 4×2 with the 6.6L Duramax diesel V8.
Are there any recalls on 2017 Chevy Silverado?
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, and GMC Sierra 1500 trucks. The owner’s manual for the affected vehicles may be missing instructions on how to use the tether anchorage and child restraint anchorage systems.
How much is a 2017 Chevy Silverado Z71?
2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Retail Prices
|LT Z71 Crew Cab LB 4WD||$46,210||$43,206|
|LT Z71 Crew Cab 4WD||$44,815||$41,902|
|LT Z71 Double Cab 4WD||$42,425||$39,667|
|LT Z71 LB 4WD||$39,930||$37,335|
What is Chevy All Star Edition 2017?
Silverado All–Star Edition Feature Highlights
Trailering Package. Theft-deterrent unauthorized entry system. 10-way power driver’s seat with power lumbar. Remote engine start.