- 1 Is 2017 Acura TLX a good car?
- 2 Is Acura TLX worth the money?
- 3 How much is a 2017 Acura TLX worth?
- 4 Is Acura TLX a reliable car?
- 5 Do Acura TLX have transmission problems?
- 6 How many miles can a Acura TLX last?
- 7 Does Acura TLX require premium gas?
- 8 Which is better Honda Accord or Acura TLX?
- 9 What is Acura TLX comparable to?
- 10 Does 2017 Acura TLX have Apple CarPlay?
- 11 How much is a 2018 Acura?
- 12 What year is the best Acura TLX?
- 13 How much is an oil change for an Acura TLX?
- 14 What is the best Acura?
Is 2017 Acura TLX a good car?
The 2017 Acura TLX is a good used luxury midsize car, yet it doesn’t do enough to stand out in its competitive class. It gets good gas mileage, and there’s an available V6 engine for those who desire more power. The TLX’s cabin features high-end materials and remains quiet at speed.
Is Acura TLX worth the money?
The 2019 Acura TLX is an entry-level luxury sedan that a lot of drivers will enjoy. Not only is the TLX sporty and efficient, but it’s also priced lower than a lot of the competition. Strong safety scores help make the TLX a highly recommended family car. You certainly can’t ignore the sedan’s smooth styling.
How much is a 2017 Acura TLX worth?
2017 Acura TLX Value – $11,730-$25,484 | Edmunds.
Is Acura TLX a reliable car?
The Acura TLX Reliability Rating is 4.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 1st out of 31 for luxury midsize cars. The average annual repair cost is $440 which means it has excellent ownership costs.
Do Acura TLX have transmission problems?
By far the biggest issue with the 2015 TLX is with the transmission. Of the 174 total complaints, 120 were for transmission problems. Out of those, 50 were specifically for jerks between gears.
How many miles can a Acura TLX last?
Pricing aside, the Acura TLX has proven to be reliable as many owners are easily getting their cars to around the 100,000-mile mark without any real issues.
Does Acura TLX require premium gas?
Your Acura ILX, TLX, RLX, MDX, or RDX will run fine on regular gasoline, but using the recommended premium unleaded 91 octane fuel is sure to boost performance, increase longevity, and keep your Acura running as it should – providing you with the peace of mind you’ve been seeking.
Which is better Honda Accord or Acura TLX?
While the Accord is among today’s most athletic family cars, most drivers find the TLX to be even sharper. It comes standard with Agile Handling Assist. Acura’s Super Handling All-Wheel Drive system makes the TLX even more fun to drive on twisty roads.
What is Acura TLX comparable to?
10 Acura TLX Competitors to Consider
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class. The Mercedes-Benz C-Class has jumped to the top of the small luxury-car sales chart on the strength of its weighty reputation, attractive style and its array of variants.
- BMW 3 Series.
- Infiniti Q50.
- Audi A4.
- Alfa Romeo Giulia.
- Jaguar XE.
- Mercedes-Benz CLA.
- Lexus IS.
Does 2017 Acura TLX have Apple CarPlay?
Fortunately, the Acura TLX comes equipped standard with Apple CarPlay®1 and Android Auto™2 for seamless integration while you are in the driver’s seat.
How much is a 2018 Acura?
2018 Acura TLX Value – $14,814-$30,565 | Edmunds.
What year is the best Acura TLX?
2016 TLX. With crisp lines that give it a sporty, athletic appearance, the 2016 Acura TLX may never go out of style. And thanks to its smooth, easy handling, it’s every bit as fun to drive as it is to look at.
How much is an oil change for an Acura TLX?
The average cost for an Acura TLX oil change is between $125 and $139. Labor costs are estimated between $55 and $69 while parts are priced at $70.
What is the best Acura?
10 Best Acura Models of The Decade
- 8 2012 Acura RL: A Luxurious Sleeper.
- 7 2013 Acura ILX: One Smooth Drive.
- 6 2014 Acura MDX: Roomy And Powerful.
- 5 2015 Acura RLX: The Sleek Sedan.
- 4: A Stylish Crossover.
- 3 2017 Acura NSX: An Incomparable Supercar.
- 2 2018 Acura TLX: The Perfect Executive Sedan.
- 1 2019 Acura RDX: More Luxury, More Power.