- 1 How much is a 2008 Acura TL Type S?
- 2 Is the 2007 Acura TL Type S reliable?
- 3 What year Acura TL is best?
- 4 What is a 2007 Acura TL worth?
- 5 How many miles will a 2008 Acura TL last?
- 6 Does the 2008 Acura TL have transmission problems?
- 7 How long do Acura TL engines last?
- 8 Which Acura is the fastest?
- 9 How fast is Acura TL Type S?
- 10 Is Acura TL a good car?
- 11 Which Acura model is the best?
- 12 Are Acura TL expensive to maintain?
- 13 Does an Acura TL require premium gas?
- 14 Does Acura TL have VTEC?
- 15 Is the 2007 Acura TL Type-S AWD?
How much is a 2008 Acura TL Type S?
2008 Acura TL Value – $1,865-$7,508 | Edmunds.
Is the 2007 Acura TL Type S reliable?
The TL scored well in the NHTSA frontal crash tests. The reliability is not bad, but there are a few things to watch out for, please read further. Reliability and problems: A bad engine oil pump seal can cause an oil leak in the oil filter area.
What year Acura TL is best?
The 2008 Acura TL Is One of the Best Used Acura Model You Can Buy. In 1986, the Honda Motor Company introduced Acura to the United States as its luxury vehicle lineup. The Acura TL is an entry-level, compact executive sedan.
What is a 2007 Acura TL worth?
2007 Acura TL Value – $1,499-$6,181 | Edmunds.
How many miles will a 2008 Acura TL last?
I just hit 200,000 miles. Never had any major problems. I do the regular maintenance very religiously. So if you take care of it it will more than last 50,000.
Does the 2008 Acura TL have transmission problems?
The worst category of problems with the Acura TL is with the transmission. Acura TL owners who bought production years 2003-2009 and 2012 also had complained about transmission problems. Most car enthusiasts know that Acura had a problem with faulty transmissions in both the Acura TL and the Acura CL.
How long do Acura TL engines last?
A fairly well designed, well maintained engine should be perfectly happy running 300K at least. 500K or more depending on typical use. Typically, a well maintained engine is one of the last things to fail. Under ideal use, most any modern engine will last 1,000,000 miles.
Which Acura is the fastest?
1. Acura NSX Performance Specs. The question of the fastest Acuras of all time is kind of a tricky one, because different renditions of the Acura NSX supercar fill up all of the top five slots, but the 2017 Acura NSX top speed sets the bar high with the fastest Acura 0-60 time.
How fast is Acura TL Type S?
That being said, we wish Acura would endow the TL Type S with an all-wheel drive system. Maybe that will come with the next iteration. For now, the TL Type S will complete a 0-to-60 run in 5.7 seconds and a quarter mile in 14 seconds at 100 miles per hour.
Is Acura TL a good car?
The average rating is a 4.4 out of 5 stars. The Acura TL Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5. It ranks 2nd out of 32 for all car brands. Learn more about Acura TL Reliability Ratings.
Which Acura model is the best?
10 Best Acura Models of The Decade
- 8 2012 Acura RL: A Luxurious Sleeper.
- 7 2013 Acura ILX: One Smooth Drive.
- 6 2014 Acura MDX: Roomy And Powerful.
- 5 2015 Acura RLX: The Sleek Sedan.
- 4: A Stylish Crossover.
- 3 2017 Acura NSX: An Incomparable Supercar.
- 2 2018 Acura TLX: The Perfect Executive Sedan.
- 1 2019 Acura RDX: More Luxury, More Power.
Are Acura TL expensive to maintain?
Cost of Acura Maintenance
Acura is a luxury brand, but the cost of the vehicles don’t carry the higher luxury price tag. They are also not expensive to maintain. According to YourMechanic.com, Acura ranks 11th out of 30 on a list of the most and least expensive cars to maintain.
Does an Acura TL require premium gas?
The answer to the question,”Do all Acuras require premium gas?” is no — but it’s recommended that you use a higher-octane fuel in your Acura for a number of reasons. However, Acura does recommend premium gas for the MDX, RDX, TLX, RLX, and ILX, so you can get the most out of your vehicle on the Fletcher streets.
Does Acura TL have VTEC?
Acceleration and Power
The 2008 Acura TL base model has a 3.2-liter aluminum-alloy VTEC V6 engine under its hood that puts out 258 horsepower and 233 pound-feet of torque.
Is the 2007 Acura TL Type-S AWD?
The Acura TL is a mid-size, front-wheel-drive, four-door sedan powered by a V6 engine. The TL Type–S features a 286-hp 3.5-liter V6 with a five-speed automatic that has shift paddles on the steering wheel.