- 1 Is the 2004 BMW 745li a good car?
- 2 Which BMW has the best mpg?
- 3 What is good mpg per gallon?
- 4 What is a good mpg range?
- 5 How much is a 2004 BMW 745i worth?
- 6 Why is BMW so cheap?
- 7 What car gets 50 mpg?
- 8 Are BMW reliable?
- 9 What is the most fuel efficient speed?
- 10 Is 22 mpg good for a car?
- 11 Is a 47 mpg good?
- 12 What is the cheapest most fuel efficient car?
- 13 Is 19 mpg good for a car?
- 14 Which cars last the longest?
- 15 What is the best car for fuel economy?
Is the 2004 BMW 745li a good car?
Super luxury car that drive like a true sport’s car. Plenty of power (V8) and smooth ride. This is Bmw’s ultimate driving machine from 2004 to present time and for the future in my opinion. This vehicle has 325 HP but it feels like it has even more you have drive it to see for yourself!
Which BMW has the best mpg?
Which BMW Car Has the Highest Gas Mileage?
|BMW Model||Highway MPG|
|2019 BMW i3||113 MPGe Combined|
|2019 BMW 530e||72 MPGe Combined|
|2019 BMW i8||69 MPGe Combined|
|2019 BMW 3 Series||36|
What is good mpg per gallon?
Don’t expect to attain higher than 20 mpg overall with a non-hybrid, and most offer less than 30 mpg on the highway. The best fuel-efficient non-electric vehicles get the following EPA-estimated combined numbers: Small Pickup: Chevrolet Colorado 2WD Diesel and GMC Canyon 2WD Diesel get 23 mpg.
What is a good mpg range?
While the Prius gets around 60 mpg, something that gets at least 30 mpg might classify as good. Here are some cars that get at least 30 mpg from the last few years: 2014 BMW 328i (35 mpg highway, $21,000) 2014 Honda Accord LX (36 mpg city and highway, $14,000)
How much is a 2004 BMW 745i worth?
2004 BMW 7 Series Retail Prices
Why is BMW so cheap?
One of the reasons that BMWs are so cheap is that the used market for them is oversaturated. Cars are products, just like any other, and when there’s a lot of supply and not as much demand, then the prices drop.
What car gets 50 mpg?
If you’re looking for family-friendly midsize cars that get around 50 mpg, the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid will get just about as close as you can, thanks to projected EPA fuel efficiency marks of 49 mpg city, 47 mpg highway, and 48 mpg combined.
Are BMW reliable?
Is BMW reliable? It’s been a considerable period of time (2007) since BMW scored an above-average score in reliability reports published by Consumer Reports. In fact, in 2012, the BMW 3 Series Convertible was awarded first place in a list of the least reliable cars, the BMW 5 Series came third.
What is the most fuel efficient speed?
The Energy Saving Trust says that the most efficient speed you can travel in a car in terms of achieving the best fuel economy is 55-65mph. Any faster, though, and the fuel efficiency decreases rapidly. For example, driving at 85mph uses 40% more fuel than at 70mph (oh, and it’s illegal too).
Is 22 mpg good for a car?
It depends on what you’re driving. A small economy-sized car should do considerably better then that (25+). My small Honda SUV gets 21–22 with almost 200,000 miles on it. A pickup truck that gets 19 is doing reasonably well.
Is a 47 mpg good?
But with all that being said, a good MPG figure to aim for is anything between 50 and 60MPG. This will ensure that your car is efficient and economical, which means low running costs and car tax rates.
What is the cheapest most fuel efficient car?
Best Fuel-Efficient Cars
- Nissan Leaf. MSRP: $32,780. Estimated annual operating cost: $561 for electric supply (lowest on this list)
- Toyota Prius. MSRP: $21,600.
- Lexus CT 200h. MSRP: $29,000.
- Honda Civic Hybrid. MSRP: $24,000.
- Honda Insight. MSRP: $18,200.
- Lincoln MKZ Hybrid. MSRP: $34,000.
- Mercury Milan Hybrid. MSRP: $28,000.
Is 19 mpg good for a car?
Much depends on the type of vehicle you prefer, but if any car gets 35 mpg, then you might consider that good. Others are satisfied with 30 mpg, but if you have a large SUV or pickup truck, getting 20 mpg is outstanding. I get 19-26 mpg depending on how I drive. I consider that pretty good.
Which cars last the longest?
See the full list of the longest-lasting car brands below:
- Toyota. Toyota Land Cruiser. Hollis Johnson/Business Insider.
- Honda. Honda Accord.
- GMC. GMC Sierra Denali.
- Chevrolet. Chevy Silverado.
- Ford. Ford Mustang.
- Lincoln. Lincoln Navigator.
- Subaru. Subaru Crosstrek Limited.
- Jeep. Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.
What is the best car for fuel economy?
- Our pick Hyundai Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid. Fuel economy 247.8mpg.
- Our pick Toyota Prius Plug-in Hybrid. Fuel economy 235mpg.
- Our pick Kia Niro. Fuel economy 201.8mpg.
- Our pick Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid.
- Our pick Toyota Corolla Hybrid.
- Our pick Lexus CT 200h.
- Our pick Peugeot 208 1.5 BlueHDi 100.
- Our pick Ford Focus 1.5 EcoBlue 95PS.