- 1 Are Chevy Blazers good on gas?
- 2 How much is a 1999 Chevy Blazer worth?
- 3 Which Chevy has the best mpg?
- 4 Are Chevy Blazers reliable?
- 5 Is the 2020 Blazer a good car?
- 6 Which is better Equinox or blazer?
- 7 How much is a 1998 Chevy Blazer worth?
- 8 What car gets 50 mpg?
- 9 What is the most fuel-efficient 4×4?
- 10 How many MPG does a 6.6 Duramax get?
- 11 What problems do Chevy Blazers have?
- 12 Are Chevy Blazers good in snow?
- 13 How long do Chevy Blazers last?
Are Chevy Blazers good on gas?
Fuel Economy and Real-World MPG
The EPA estimates that the base 2.5-liter four-cylinder Blazer will earn up to 21 mpg city and 27 highway. The turbo-four is rated at up to 22 mpg city and 29 highway, and the V-6 version is slightly thirstier than both at up to 20 mpg city and 27 highway.
How much is a 1999 Chevy Blazer worth?
1999 Chevrolet Blazer Value – $287-$2,833 | Edmunds.
Which Chevy has the best mpg?
The full-size Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Duramax is the most fuel-efficient truck on the market, achieving 27 mpg in combined city and highway driving.
Are Chevy Blazers reliable?
Despite its ranking, the Chevy Blazer is a good midsize SUV. It offers a user-friendly touch screen, energetic engine options, and superb fuel economy. This crossover also sports an above-average predicted reliability rating. However, its meager cargo hold and passenger space fail to impress.
Is the 2020 Blazer a good car?
The 2020 Blazer earned a five-star crash-test rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), but it wasn’t named a Top Safety Pick by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
Which is better Equinox or blazer?
Both the 2019 Equinox and 2019 Blazer offer a comfortable 2 row vehicle, with the Blazer providing additional legroom and cargo room. The 2019 Equinox provides 63.5 cubic feet with the rear seat folded down while the 2019 Blazer provides 64.2 cubic feet of cargo room.
How much is a 1998 Chevy Blazer worth?
1998 Chevrolet Blazer Value – $262-$1,972 | Edmunds.
What car gets 50 mpg?
If you’re looking for family-friendly midsize cars that get around 50 mpg, the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid will get just about as close as you can, thanks to projected EPA fuel efficiency marks of 49 mpg city, 47 mpg highway, and 48 mpg combined.
What is the most fuel-efficient 4×4?
10 Most Fuel-Efficient 4×4 Trucks and SUVs
- 2020 Ford F-150.
- 2020 Ford Ranger.
- 2020 Chevrolet Colorado.
- 2020 Toyota Tacoma.
- 2020 Jeep Wranger Unlimited.
- 2020 Ford Expedition.
- 2020 Toyota 4Runner.
- 2020 Chevrolet Tahoe.
How many MPG does a 6.6 Duramax get?
While the trip computer in the truck showed an average consumption rating of 19.6 mpg, the truck consumed 10.453 gallons of fuel over the 208.1-mile trip, placing its real-world fuel economy at 19.91 mpg.
What problems do Chevy Blazers have?
Top Chevrolet Blazer Problems
- Fuel Level Sensor Failure.
- ABS Light Due to Brake System Control Unit Failure.
- Replace Fuel Filter Every 30,000 to Prevent Fuel Pump Failure.
- ABS Front Wheel Speed Sensors May Fail.
- Check Engine Light Due to Gas Cap Issue.
- Internal Faults in Distributor Can Cause Engine Problems.
Are Chevy Blazers good in snow?
The AWD system in this SUV is actually fantastic with proper snow tires. Traction control even works really well, and if your one of those ppl that believe such things as a SIN to a vehicle, turn it off, then it really gets fun, lol.
How long do Chevy Blazers last?
There are some others in this string that know much more than I do about mileage but from what I have seen in these replies if kept in good condition with regular oil changes the engine can go well over 200-300K miles. They are favorable to the engine Chevy used in the TB. 2 people found this helpful.