- 1 Where is my myAudi pin?
- 2 How do I activate my Audi connect?
- 3 How do I change my myAudi pin?
- 4 What is Audi connect key?
- 5 How do I get pin for Audi MMI?
- 6 Can I track my car with Audi connect?
- 7 Can I use my own SIM for Audi connect?
- 8 Do I have to pay for Audi connect?
- 9 Can I unlock my Audi with my phone?
- 10 Where do you enter the 10 digit code on an Audi MMI?
- 11 What is My Audi vehicle code?
- 12 Is Audi connect worth it?
- 13 How do I connect my Audi MMI?
Where is my myAudi pin?
You can find it under the scratch-off plastic tag attached to the key fob. Open the tag and scratch off the top to uncover the 10-digit Vehicle Code. *Note: the vehicle code is case sensitive so ensure that appropriate characters have been capitalized as needed. must enter the 8-digit myAudi PIN into the MMI.
How do I activate my Audi connect?
Start your vehicle • Press the Menu function button on the MMI® system and choose “Audi connect” in the MMI® display • Open the options menu • Select “Audi connect user management” • Select “Key user” • Select “Set key user” • Enter your myAudi account User name exactly as is reflected in the registration email • NOTE:
How do I change my myAudi pin?
- Log into the myAudi portal at www.audiusa.com/myaudi.
- Select Audi Connect Services.
- Select Menu in the upper left hand corner of the page.
- Select Audi Connect User Management.
- Select “Change PIN”
What is Audi connect key?
Audi has digitalized the conventional vehicle key and transferred it to the user’s smartphone in the form of the Audi connect key. It is used to unlock and lock the car, and authorizes engine start-up. Communication between the vehicle and the smartphone is by near field communication (NFC).
How do I get pin for Audi MMI?
How Do I Set Up My Audi Connect?
- From the Audi MMI main menu, select “Navigation.”
- Select “Online destinations.”
- Select “Find destination from myAudi account.”
- Enter your myAudi PIN. You now have full access to Audi connect.
Can I track my car with Audi connect?
Audi has selected SiriusXM to power the next generation of its connectivity suite, which will add new safety and vehicle tracking services. The vehicle owner can also use the updated Audi Connect system to contact SiriusXM if their vehicle is stolen to report and track the vehicle while they file a police report.
Can I use my own SIM for Audi connect?
Customers can also purchase additional data packages for the Wi-Fi hotspot, independent of the integrated Audi connect services. Customers may also continue to use their own SIM card in the car and establish Wi-Fi internet access through their own cellular provider.
Do I have to pay for Audi connect?
If you need to make an SOS call or request roadside assistance, Audi connect® CARE can help. Similar services by other manufacturers often require a paid subscription, while the features and services in CARE are available from the day you purchase or lease your new Audi at no additional cost.
Can I unlock my Audi with my phone?
Whether you want to let someone in or keep someone out, the myAudi app can lock and unlock your vehicle. Near or far, you have control of your Audi from your smartphone. Use the myAudi app to monitor your vehicle status from the palm of your hand. Keep moving— worry-free.
Where do you enter the 10 digit code on an Audi MMI?
Scratch the 10–digit code on your vehicle key tag and enter this into your vehicle MMI under Menu > Audi Connect > Audi Connect User Management > Primary User > Set primary user in your car.
What is My Audi vehicle code?
Where can I find a vehicle code? You can find it under the scratch off plastic tag attached to the vehicle fob. Open the tag and scratch off the top to uncover the 10 digit Vehicle Code.
Is Audi connect worth it?
Is Audi connect® worth it? We think the answer is a resounding yes! Whether you’re interested in buying or leasing your next Audi with Audi connect®, we’re here to help!
How do I connect my Audi MMI?
Step-By-Step Guide to Pairing Your Smartphone with Audi MMI® Bluetooth
- Put Your Audi A4 in PARK with the Ignition On.
- Activate Bluetooth on Your Apple or Android Device.
- Set Bluetooth to Pairing Mode.
- Select PHONE on the Audi MMI® Display.
- Select CONNECT Mobile Device.