- 1 When did Chrysler move to Auburn Hills?
- 2 How do I contact Chrysler Corporation?
- 3 When was the Chrysler Tech Center built?
- 4 Does China own Fiat Chrysler?
- 5 Who bought Chrysler 2020?
- 6 Does Mercedes own Chrysler?
- 7 Does Chrysler own RAM?
- 8 How do I file a complaint against a Chrysler dealership?
- 9 How do I complain to Chrysler Corporation?
- 10 What is the focus of Mopar customer care?
- 11 How many people work at CTC?
When did Chrysler move to Auburn Hills?
In 1991, the Chrysler Technical Center in Auburn Hills opened after five years of construction and nine years of planning. 5,000 people moved to the new $1 billion headquarters and engineering center in 1991; 4,500 more moved in 1992.
How do I contact Chrysler Corporation?
For questions and further comments about FCA US LLC, please contact us:
- Customer Care:
- Alfa Romeo 1-844-253-2872 or Send Alfa Romeo a message.
- Chrysler 1-800-CHRYSLER (1-800-247-9753) or Send Chrysler a message.
- Dodge 1-800-4A-DODGE (1-800-423-6343) or Send Dodge a message.
When was the Chrysler Tech Center built?
It is located in the Metro Detroit city of Auburn Hills, Michigan. Completed in 1996, the complex has 5,300,000 square feet (490,000 m2) on 504 acres (2.04 km2) located near Interstate 75.
Does China own Fiat Chrysler?
GAC Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Co., Ltd. is an automobile manufacturing company headquartered in Changsha, China and a 50:50 joint-venture between GAC Group and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.
Who bought Chrysler 2020?
FCA and PSA Group have completed the merger announced in 2020, creating Stellantis, now the fourth-biggest automaker in the world by volume. Stellantis becomes the operator of 14 different brands, including Chrysler, Fiat, Jeep, Ram, Peugeot, and Citroën.
Does Mercedes own Chrysler?
On May 7, 1998, the German automobile company Daimler-Benz–maker of the world-famous luxury car brand Mercedes–Benz–announces a $36 billion merger with the United States-based Chrysler Corporation.
Does Chrysler own RAM?
In 2009, Dodge’s parent company, Chrysler, decided to make RAM a stand-alone name for their pickup trucks. They’re still the same company; the only difference is that Dodge cars, SUVs, and minivans are under Dodge branding, and their pickups are labeled as the RAM brand.
How do I file a complaint against a Chrysler dealership?
Contact Chrysler Corporate
If you have a problem with your Chrysler vehicle and need to contact customer service, call toll free 1-800-247-9753. Support is avaiable and open 24 hours each day according to their website and you can write your feedback by mail directly to P.O. Box 21-8004 Auburn Mills, MI 48321.
How do I complain to Chrysler Corporation?
- 1-844-253-2872. Send Message.
- 1-800-CHRYSLER. (1-800-247-9753) Send Message.
- 1-800-4A-DODGE. (1-800-423-6364) Send Message.
- 1-888-CIAO-FIAT. (1-888-242-6342) Send Message.
What is the focus of Mopar customer care?
If you’re in need of assistance, please call at 1-800-521-2779 anytime. Specialists are available 24 hours a day. For questions regarding your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT® or Alfa Romeo vehicle warranty, please call 1-800-992-1997 anytime. Specialists are available 24 hours a day.
How many people work at CTC?
CTC Direct Overview
The company was incorporated in 2000 and is based in Santa Fe Springs, California. Based in the United States, CTC Direct is a key player in the transportation industry with 2,000 employees and an annual revenue of $770.0M.