- 1 How much does a Cadillac STS cost?
- 2 Is the Cadillac STS a good car?
- 3 How much is a 2006 Cadillac STS worth?
- 4 How much is a 2008 Cadillac STS worth?
- 5 Are Cadillac expensive to repair?
- 6 What is the best Cadillac?
- 7 How many miles does a Cadillac STS last?
- 8 What does the STS stand for on a Cadillac?
- 9 Do all Cadillacs have Northstar engine?
- 10 Is a 2006 Cadillac STS a good car?
- 11 How much is a Cadillac CTS worth?
- 12 How much is a 2005 Cadillac STS worth?
- 13 How much is a 2007 Cadillac STS worth?
- 14 Is a 2008 Cadillac CTS a good car?
- 15 How much is a 2008 Cadillac DTS worth?
How much does a Cadillac STS cost?
The average cost for a Cadillac STS is $6,685.
Is the Cadillac STS a good car?
The average rating is a 4.2 out of 5 stars. The Cadillac STS Reliability Rating is 3.0 out of 5. It ranks 26th out of 32 for all car brands. Learn more about Cadillac STS Reliability Ratings.
How much is a 2006 Cadillac STS worth?
2006 Cadillac STS Value – $1,008-$4,059 | Edmunds.
How much is a 2008 Cadillac STS worth?
2008 Cadillac STS Value – $1,453-$6,013 | Edmunds.
Are Cadillac expensive to repair?
Cost. The average annual repair cost for all Cadillac models is $783 per year. compared to $652 across all models. An issue is considered severe if a repair costs three-times the average annual repair cost for all models, an amount deemed prohibitively expensive given the unscheduled nature of the repair.
What is the best Cadillac?
The Top 10 Cadillac Models of All-Time
- 1937 Cadillac Phaeton 5859. The Cadillac Phaeton 5859 is the epitome of a classically styled car.
- 1941 Series 62 Convertible.
- Eldorado Biarritz.
- Cadillac Ciel.
- 1961 Series 67 Park Avenue.
- 1957 DeVille.
- 1975 Coupe DeVille.
- Fleetwood Brougham V8 Coupe.
How many miles does a Cadillac STS last?
If you properly maintain the cadillac cts it can last anywhere from 100,000 miles to 400,000 miles or more if you get lucky.
What does the STS stand for on a Cadillac?
STS stands for Seville Touring Sedan. The STS was the high-performance version of the Seville from 1989 until 2004. In 2005 the Seville was renamed STS. Cadillac also sold a version called the SLS, for Seville Luxury Sedan.
Do all Cadillacs have Northstar engine?
Northstar series. The engine was introduced in mid-1992 in the 1993 Cadillac Allanté; in 1996 the Northstar became the standard engine on all Cadillacs except the Fleetwood, but is now phased out of all Cadillac models.
Is a 2006 Cadillac STS a good car?
Balanced driving dynamics and edgy-but-attractive styling should make the 2006 Cadillac STS a hit with buyers of all ages, especially those looking for a complete package of luxury and performance at a competitive price.
How much is a Cadillac CTS worth?
How Much is the 2019 Cadillac CTS? Based on listings for the 2019 Cadillac CTS, the average list price is $29,164. Prices range from $46,995 to $86,995 and vary depending on the vehicle’s condition, mileage, features, and location.
How much is a 2005 Cadillac STS worth?
2005 Cadillac STS Value – $579-$3,365 | Edmunds.
How much is a 2007 Cadillac STS worth?
How much is a 2007 Cadillac STS worth? The value of a used 2007 Cadillac STS ranges from $1,025 to $5,022, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options.
Is a 2008 Cadillac CTS a good car?
2008 Cadillac CTS Review
The CTS delivers good performance, handsome styling and a luxurious interior, but its manual transmission suffers from stiffness and long throws, its front seats could provide better side bolstering and its fuel consumption is not ideal for the class.
How much is a 2008 Cadillac DTS worth?
2008 Cadillac DTS Value – $1,167-$5,521 | Edmunds.