- 1 Is a 2003 Buick Century a good car?
- 2 What is a 2003 Buick Century worth?
- 3 What does service engine soon mean on a 2003 Buick Century?
- 4 How long does a Buick Century last?
- 5 Is Buick Century reliable?
- 6 When did they stop making Buick Century?
- 7 How do you reset the check engine light on a 2003 Buick Century?
- 8 How do you reset the service engine soon light on a Buick Century?
- 9 What does it mean when service vehicle soon light comes on?
- 10 Is 2000 Buick Century a good car?
- 11 Is a 2002 Buick Century a good car?
Is a 2003 Buick Century a good car?
2003 Buick Century Owner Reviews
It is very reliable and is very good on gas. I feel safe in the car as well as comfortable. I would recommend this type of car to anyone. Beige 2003 Buick, smooth ride and great mileage.
What is a 2003 Buick Century worth?
2003 Buick Century Value – $468-$2,046 | Edmunds.
What does service engine soon mean on a 2003 Buick Century?
The service engine soon light means that there is a minor problem with the electronics or the engine of your car. Some manufacturers are using it as a Check engine light for minor issues. It could also mean that it is time for a scheduled service, like time for oil or spark plug replacement.
How long does a Buick Century last?
A buick century should be able to last over 150,000 miles with proper care. these cars are designed to last a long time. there are some things you can do while you own to car to make it last longer.
Is Buick Century reliable?
A used Buick Century from this generation is a comfortable car with a very good reliability record, but it has a floaty suspension, unresponsive handling and so-so brakes. In general, most other midsize sedans are a better choice. Even related GM vehicles from Oldsmobile and Pontiac provide better driving dynamics.
When did they stop making Buick Century?
The Buick Century was produced between 1936 and 1942, 1954 to 1958, and finally from 1973 to 2005. It went through many major design changes throughout its long history. During its lifespan, the Buick Century came in coupe, sedan and station wagon body styles.
How do you reset the check engine light on a 2003 Buick Century?
How to Reset the Service Engine Light on the 2003 Buick
- Open the driver’s side door on the 2003 Buick and locate the diagnostic link connector (DLC) underneath the dashboard.
- Plug the OBD II scanner/eraser into the DLC.
- Place the key of the Buick into the ignition and turn the key to the accessory power position.
- Press the erase button on the faceplate of the scanner.
How do you reset the service engine soon light on a Buick Century?
How To Reset the Service Engine Soon Light in a 1999 Buick
- Put the key into the ignition and turn it to “Run.” Don’t start the engine.
- Press down slowly and fully on the gas pedal, then release it. Do this three times in five seconds.
- Watch for the “Service Engine Soon” light to start blinking. This indicates that the system is resetting itself.
What does it mean when service vehicle soon light comes on?
The service vehicle soon Warning Light is on your instrument cluster. It illuminates whenever your vehicle detects an issue or problem that requires professional service or maintenance. If the service vehicle soon Warning Light comes on, then you should get your vehicle inspected immediately.
Is 2000 Buick Century a good car?
Roomy, plenty of features for the price, solid reputation. Stodgy image, mushy seats, engine lacks quiet smoothness of a luxury car.
Is a 2002 Buick Century a good car?
The 2002 Buick century is an affordable and comfortable car to rely on. For the age and price, though, it is a comfortable and reliable car.