- 1 What oil does a BMW 330xi take?
- 2 How many quarts of oil does a BMW 330xi take?
- 3 How much does an oil change cost for a BMW 330i?
- 4 What kind of oil does a BMW 3 series take?
- 5 Do BMWs need special oil?
- 6 What brand of oil does BMW recommend?
- 7 How many quarts of oil does a BMW 3 series take?
- 8 How much oil does a BMW E46 take?
- 9 What oil does a 2004 BMW 325i take?
- 10 How much should a BMW oil change cost?
- 11 How much is a oil change at BMW?
- 12 How much does an oil change cost for a BMW 328i?
- 13 Can you get BMW oil change anywhere?
- 14 Can I use any synthetic oil in my BMW?
- 15 What BMW 3 Series is the best?
What oil does a BMW 330xi take?
Valvoline Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30 1 Quart.
How many quarts of oil does a BMW 330xi take?
|Engine||Capacity/Filter capacity litres(liters)|
|330i (2000 – 2006)||M54 B30||6.5|
|330xi (2001 – 2005)||M54 B30||6.2|
|330i (N52B30) (2005 – 2013)||N52 B30||6.5|
|330i (N53B30) (2007 – 2013)||N53 B30||6.5|
How much does an oil change cost for a BMW 330i?
The average cost for a BMW 330i oil change is between $181 and $204. Labor costs are estimated between $55 and $69 while parts are priced between $126 and $135.
What kind of oil does a BMW 3 series take?
Ans: The BMW 3 Series is available in both petrol and diesel guise. While the diesel version gets 184bhp, 2.0-litre engine, the oil burner is 2.0-litre twinturbo turbo engine producing 245bhp. The recommended engine oil for the petrol version is 5W30 synthetic and 5W40 synthetic for the diesel model.
Do BMWs need special oil?
While many car makes can use natural oils, BMWs require synthetic engine oils, with some models having different needs than others. Synthetic oils are synthesized with chemical compounds in a controlled process, eliminating contaminants.
What brand of oil does BMW recommend?
That’s why Pennzoil is the recommended supplier of genuine BMW Engine Oil in North America. The Original BMW Engine Oil formulated with Pennzoil® PurePlus® Technology is a synthetic motor oil made from natural gas that delivers enhanced engine protection and performance.
How many quarts of oil does a BMW 3 series take?
Most engines require anywhere between 5 to 8 quarts of oil.
How much oil does a BMW E46 take?
Regardless of the model you have in the US the general rule of thumb is that the BMW E46 takes 6.9 Quarts of oil from dry.
What oil does a 2004 BMW 325i take?
The 2004 bmw 325i requires synthetic motor oil 5w-30.
How much should a BMW oil change cost?
Depending on your model and the area you live in, the BMW oil change cost will vary, but it can cost over $100 for a luxury vehicle oil change.
How much is a oil change at BMW?
But the average cost for BMW 328i oil change, for instance, is between $135 and $175, says Repair Pal. Some estimates place this higher, up to $250. Labor costs are estimated at between $45 and $65; parts are estimated between $90 and $110, not including taxes and fees.
How much does an oil change cost for a BMW 328i?
The average cost for a BMW 328i oil change is between $183 and $206. Labor costs are estimated between $56 and $71 while parts are priced between $127 and $135.
Can you get BMW oil change anywhere?
Well, the short answer is: yes, you can take your BMW to any mechanic you want for service and oil changes. A little secret of the dealership world is that ‘service and repair’ is their ‘bread and butter. ‘ That’s why they go all out to ensure that you don’t take your repairs somewhere else.
Can I use any synthetic oil in my BMW?
Sure, any oil will get the job done, but engines are designed with a specific oil in mind. That’s why nearly every BMW owner’s manual will recommend to use “BMW synthetic” oil.
What BMW 3 Series is the best?
Generation Gap: Ranking each and every BMW 3 Series model
- 1982-1994 E30. It’s hard to overstate the importance the E30 generation had in establishing BMW’s reputation in North America as a major player in the luxury scene.
- 1998-2006 E46.
- 1991-2000 E36.
- 2019-Present G20.
- 2005-2013 E90 through E93.
- 1975-1983 E21.
- 2012-2018 F30-31, F34.