- 1 What kind of oil does a BMW 330i take?
- 2 How much oil does a BMW 330i take?
- 3 How much does an oil change cost for a BMW 330i?
- 4 Who makes BMW Oil Filters?
- 5 What’s the best oil for BMW?
- 6 How do you put oil in a BMW 330i?
- 7 Can I use Castrol EDGE in my BMW?
- 8 What kind of oil do I put in my 2006 BMW 330i?
- 9 What type of oil does a 2001 BMW 330i take?
- 10 How much is an oil change in BMW?
- 11 How much does an oil change for BMW cost?
- 12 Are Hengst oil filters good?
- 13 Are Mann filters OEM?
- 14 How much is a BMW oil filter?
What kind of oil does a BMW 330i take?
The recommended oil type for a e46 bmw 330i is 5w-30 fully synthetic high performance engine oil.
How much oil does a BMW 330i take?
Open the oil fill cap and add 6.5 quarts of synthetic engine oil.
How much does an oil change cost for a BMW 330i?
The average cost for a BMW 330i oil change is between $181 and $204. Labor costs are estimated between $55 and $69 while parts are priced between $126 and $135.
Who makes BMW Oil Filters?
Mann is an OE supplier to BMW for this and other filters found in your BMW. As an original supplier, Mann’s filter products meet or exceed the requirements from BMW. They are engineered for the correct fit and filtration needs of the N51, N52, N54, and N55 six-cylinder engines.
What’s the best oil for BMW?
Oil for most BMW passenger vehicles and SAVs:
Mobil 1 SAE 0W-40. Valvoline SynPower SAE 5W-30. Castrol Syntec European Formula SAE 0W-30. Beginning in 2015, BMW is recommending Shell/Pennzoil PurePlus Oils as their aftermarket oil.
How do you put oil in a BMW 330i?
How to Add Oil BMW 330i (1999-2006)
- Getting Started – Prepare for the repair.
- Open the Hood – How to pop the hood and prop it open.
- Remove Oil Cap – Take off the oil fill cap.
- Add Oil – Determine the correct oil type and add oil.
- Replace Cap – Put the oil fill cap back on the engine.
- More Info. – Additional information on adding oil.
Can I use Castrol EDGE in my BMW?
Yes you can, but Castrol 0w-30 is a better choice, also BMW 5w-30 or M1 0w-40 are all better oils. Yes, that is fine. You don’t need to run 15,000 mile change intevals, so long life is irrelevant.
What kind of oil do I put in my 2006 BMW 330i?
The 2006 bmw 330i oil type is valvoline synthetic motor oil 5w-30 5 quart.
What type of oil does a 2001 BMW 330i take?
The 2001 bmw 330i uses sae 5w-30 engine oil. it has a capacity of 6.9 quarts with a filter.
How much is an oil change in BMW?
Depending on your model and the area you live in, the BMW oil change cost will vary, but it can cost over $100 for a luxury vehicle oil change.
How much does an oil change for BMW cost?
But the average cost for BMW 328i oil change, for instance, is between $135 and $175, says Repair Pal. Some estimates place this higher, up to $250. Labor costs are estimated at between $45 and $65; parts are estimated between $90 and $110, not including taxes and fees.
Are Hengst oil filters good?
Higher performance and less wear: Hengst oil filters clean the oil circuit of contaminants efficiently and are particularly robust, durable, and service-friendly. This process depends not only on the quality of the lubricant, but also on the performance of the oil filter.
Are Mann filters OEM?
With over 65 years of experience in filtration, MANN–FILTER is known around the world for its OE competence. All products are produced to current international OEM production and testing standards. That’s why workshops all over the world trust in MANN–FILTER.
How much is a BMW oil filter?
The average cost of a BMW oil filter is between $4.59 and $16.59.