- 1 How much is a 2017 Chevy Silverado single cab?
- 2 How much does a Chevy Silverado single cab cost?
- 3 Does anyone make a regular cab truck?
- 4 How much is a 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500?
- 5 Is there any recalls on 2017 Chevy Silverado?
- 6 Are 2017 silverados reliable?
- 7 Are Chevy Silverados reliable?
- 8 What used trucks to stay away from?
- 9 What is the best Silverado model?
- 10 What is the most reliable pickup truck?
- 11 Is Chevy bringing back regular taxi short bed?
- 12 Are single cabs cheaper?
- 13 What can a 2017 Silverado 1500 tow?
- 14 What is my Silverado worth?
- 15 How much is a new 2017 Chevy Silverado?
How much is a 2017 Chevy Silverado single cab?
2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Value – $14,063-$42,495 | Edmunds.
How much does a Chevy Silverado single cab cost?
How Much Does the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab Cost? The rear-drive 2020 Chevrolet Silverado Work Truck kicks off with a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $28,300.
Does anyone make a regular cab truck?
For 2019, every one of the six brands that sells a full-size pickup except Toyota offers a regular–cab variant. But, of those, only Ford and Ram offer still offer their regular cabs with a short bed. It’s worth noting that no small/midsize pickup currently available for sale in the U.S. can be had with a regular–cab.
How much is a 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500?
2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Retail Prices
|LS Double Cab RWD||$33,560||$32,050|
|LS Crew Cab LB 4WD||$42,580||$40,664|
Is there any recalls on 2017 Chevy Silverado?
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, and GMC Sierra 1500 trucks. The owner’s manual for the affected vehicles may be missing instructions on how to use the tether anchorage and child restraint anchorage systems.
Are 2017 silverados reliable?
The 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 has an above-average predicted reliability rating of 4.5 out of five from J.D. Power. The Silverado 1500 is one of the most reliable full-size pickup trucks, outscoring the 2017 Ford F-150 and the 2017 GMC Sierra.
Are Chevy Silverados reliable?
According to RepairPal, the Chevy Silverado ranks slightly above average for a reliable truck. It ranks at a 3.5 out of 5, while the average reliable truck has a rated of 3. It also ranks in 5th place out of 17 full-size trucks. The Ram 1500 is listed as the most reliable full-size truck.
What used trucks to stay away from?
5 of the Worst Trucks to Buy Used in 2020
- 2014 Chevy Silverado 1500. The 2014 Silverado 1500 is one of the only Chevy Silverado model years to avoid due to peeling paint and faulty A/C systems.
- 2012 Ram 2500HD.
- 2008 Nissan Frontier.
- 2016 Toyota Tacoma.
- 2010 Ford F-150.
What is the best Silverado model?
The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country is the top-of-the-line when it comes to Chevy’s best-selling vehicle. It has a corresponding MSRP, as well, setting back drivers $57,795.
What is the most reliable pickup truck?
Introducing the most reliable used trucks in America:
- Ram 1500. The Dodge Ram 1500 was named “Most Improved” in a JD Power dependability study in 2013.
- Ford F-150.
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
- Toyota Tacoma.
- GMC Sierra 1500.
- Honda Ridgeline.
Is Chevy bringing back regular taxi short bed?
GM makes almost everything it takes to add another 2020 Sierra and Silverado model to its lineup of pickups but won’t. It’s a variant of pickups that have been made for decades. We’re talking about the regular cab short bed pickup.
Are single cabs cheaper?
“But those who don’t should probably just stick to a regular one.” Going with the smallest cab you need will save you money. For example, a regular-cab Ram 1500 lists for $25,660, while an extended-cab version costs $29,835 and a crew-cab one starts at $32,475.
What can a 2017 Silverado 1500 tow?
Silverado 1500’s 12,500-lb. max trailering rating tops the segment for crew cab models.
What is my Silverado worth?
2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Value – $17,627-$49,761 | Edmunds.
How much is a new 2017 Chevy Silverado?
Starting MSRP: $27,585*
The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is the kind of pickup you get if you want to do everything.