- 1 How much are BMW convertibles?
- 2 Is 2013 BMW 328i a good car?
- 3 How much is a BMW 335i convertible?
- 4 How much does a 2013 BMW cost?
- 5 What is the cheapest BMW convertible?
- 6 Does BMW have a hard top convertible?
- 7 How many miles will a BMW 328i last?
- 8 Is the 2013 BMW 328i Twin Turbo?
- 9 Why are used BMW 328i so cheap?
- 10 What series is a 335i?
- 11 How many miles will a 335i last?
- 12 What model is a 2013 BMW 3 Series?
- 13 How much is a 2013 BMW 528i worth?
- 14 How much is a BMW 2012?
How much are BMW convertibles?
Pricing begins at $54,095 for the 430i convertible and $66,995 for the M440i convertible. All-wheel drive is a $2000 option on both. The rear-wheel-drive models will hit dealerships next March, while the xDrive models come in July 2021.
Is 2013 BMW 328i a good car?
Overall, the 2013 328i is a great car for every day driving. It is a very comfortable and easy car to drive with all the technology you could ask for and a great sound system from the base model. The car is also a lot of fun and an engaging driving experience when in sport mode.
How much is a BMW 335i convertible?
BMW 335i Convertible For Sale
|Model Year||Deals||Average Price|
|BMW 335i Convertible||43||$11,332|
|BMW 325Ci Convertible||20||$6,517|
|BMW 330Ci Convertible||23||$7,703|
|BMW 323Ci Convertible||4||$5,995|
How much does a 2013 BMW cost?
3 Series Trims
|Sedan||Original MSRP / Price||City MPG / Hwy MPG|
|3 Series 4dr Sdn 320i RWD||$32,550 / N/A||24 / 36|
|3 Series 4dr Sdn 320i xDrive AWD||$34,550 / N/A||23 / 35|
|3 Series 4dr Sdn 328i RWD||$36,850 / N/A||22 / 34|
|3 Series 4dr Sdn 328i RWD SULEV||$36,850 / N/A||22 / 34|
What is the cheapest BMW convertible?
- 2020 BMW 2 Series. Starting Price. $42,095. Combined Fuel Economy.
- 2020 BMW 4 Series. Starting Price. $54,095. Combined Fuel Economy.
- 2020 BMW 8 Series. Starting Price. $98,395. Combined Fuel Economy.
- 2019 BMW i8. Starting Price. $164,295.
- 2019 BMW M4. Starting Price. $78,645.
- 2020 BMW Z4. Starting Price. $50,695.
Does BMW have a hard top convertible?
Even though the Z4 has been out of production for two years, BMW still lists the hardtop convertible as a current model on its website because a new generation is expected later this year.
How many miles will a BMW 328i last?
Usually 200,000–250,000 miles with good maintenance.
Is the 2013 BMW 328i Twin Turbo?
The 2013 BMW 328i sedan comes with a 240-horsepower turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine and your choice of a six-speed manual or an eight-speed automatic transmission. A 300-horsepower, turbocharged 3.0-liter six-cylinder comes with the 335i sedan.
Why are used BMW 328i so cheap?
They may be cheap because there are so many of them. The 3-series is BMW’s entry-level line, and people tend to trade up quickly. The 3-series is BMW’s entry-level line, and people tend to trade up quickly. I have a 2010 328i that I’ve kept in mint condition since I bought it from a car auction in 2013.
What series is a 335i?
The E92 335i was the first 3 Series model produced with a turbocharged petrol engine. The E9x family also saw the introduction of run-flat tyres to the 3 Series range. Cars with run-flats are not equipped with a spare tyre.
BMW 3 Series (E90)
|BMW 3 Series (E90/E91/E92/E93)|
|Class||Compact executive car (D)|
How many miles will a 335i last?
Average should be about 90-100k miles but how reliable are these 335i‘.
What model is a 2013 BMW 3 Series?
BMW 3 Series (F30)
How much is a 2013 BMW 528i worth?
Used 2013 BMW 5 Series Prices
The price of a used 5 Series sedan ranges from around $20,000 for a 528i model to $30,800 for a 550i model.
How much is a BMW 2012?
2012 BMW 3 Series Retail Prices
|328i xDrive Coupe AWD||$40,400||$37,170|
|328i Convertible RWD||$47,600||$43,790|
|335is Coupe RWD||$52,100||$47,930|
|335i xDrive Coupe AWD||$46,800||$43,055|