- 1 Is the 2012 Cadillac SRX a good car?
- 2 How long will a 2012 Cadillac SRX last?
- 3 Is Cadillac SRX reliable?
- 4 What is the best year for Cadillac SRX?
- 5 How many miles will a Cadillac last?
- 6 Is the Cadillac 3.6 a good engine?
- 7 Why was Cadillac SRX discontinued?
- 8 What are the problems with Cadillac SRX?
- 9 How much is a 2012 Cadillac SRX worth?
- 10 Are Cadillac SRX expensive to maintain?
- 11 How long can a Cadillac SRX last?
- 12 Should I buy a Cadillac SRX?
- 13 What does the SRX stand for on a Cadillac?
- 14 How many miles will a 2011 Cadillac SRX last?
- 15 What is the best tire for a Cadillac SRX?
Is the 2012 Cadillac SRX a good car?
The SRX is also pleasant to drive, with confident handling and a composed and quiet ride. There’s more to like for the 2012 Cadillac SRX, too. In prior years, the SRX came with either an underwhelming base 3.0-liter V6 or a more satisfying but expensive turbocharged 2.8-liter V6 upgrade.
How long will a 2012 Cadillac SRX last?
The 2012 cadillac srx should last 150,000 miles or more with proper maintenance.
Is Cadillac SRX reliable?
The Cadillac SRX Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 7th out of 14 for luxury midsize SUVs. The average annual repair cost is $703 which means it has average ownership costs. The frequency of repairs is average, but when issues do arise, they have a higher chance of being severe than with other models.
What is the best year for Cadillac SRX?
Since the model was going the final stretch, the 2015 was the best SRX year ever, having all it needed, and giving it all to us. It was a bittersweet ending for the vehicle, but the 2015 SRX was as good as it was ever going to get. In many ways, the story of the Cadillac SRX is a sad one.
How many miles will a Cadillac last?
Mark B. If you properly maintain the cadillac cts it can last anywhere from 100,000 miles to 400,000 miles or more if you get lucky. if you fail to maintain the vehicle then you will be lucky to get up to 100,000 miles out of it.
Is the Cadillac 3.6 a good engine?
The 3.6 got impressive gas mileage for the power and it’s time, but if you’re only city driving, I think it’s an expensive car to run but fun to run (rhyming somewhat planned!). They shined a lot more on the freeway than it’s competition on at the time, but V6 power costs you some money city driving.
Why was Cadillac SRX discontinued?
A: The exact reason why General Motors chose to discontinue the Cadillac SRX is unknown. However, it’s thought that low sales figures for Cadillac SRX was likely the reason for the end of its production.
What are the problems with Cadillac SRX?
Top Cadillac SRX Problems
- Failure of Front Turn Signal and DRL Bulbs.
- Steering Wheel Position Sensor May Fail.
- Sunroof May Not Work.
- Check Engine Light Due to Loose or Worn Gas Cap.
- Rear Axle Pinion Seal May Leak.
- The Check Engine Light With Code: P0011, P0014, P0021, P0024, P0341, P0346, P0336, and/or P0391.
How much is a 2012 Cadillac SRX worth?
2012 Cadillac SRX Value – $5,075-$13,782 | Edmunds.
Are Cadillac SRX expensive to maintain?
Overall – the Cadillac Srx has yearly car maintenance costs total to $703. Given that the Cadillac Srx has an average of $703 and that the average vehicle costs $651 annual — the Srx is substantially cheaper to maintain.
How long can a Cadillac SRX last?
you should also have various components, such as fuel and cabin air filters, serpentine belts or timing chains, checked every 6 to 12 months, and replaced as needed. The cadillac srx can be expected to last over 150,000 miles with properly scheduled maintenance intervals followed.
Should I buy a Cadillac SRX?
The Cadillac SRX competes well with other vehicles in the luxury midsize SUV class. Overall, the 2015 Cadillac SRX is an impressive vehicle that offers consumers some great options. Its high safety ranking and luxury features make this vehicle a good choice for individuals and families.
What does the SRX stand for on a Cadillac?
introduced in 2017 as the successor to the srx, the xt5 and xt6 are the new models of luxury crossover for cadillac. The term srx stands for series reconfigurable crossover for the cadillac manufacturer.
How many miles will a 2011 Cadillac SRX last?
The motor you have, the 3.6L V6 is quite reliable. If it was regularly maintained, and you continue that, you should have no trouble getting another 100,000 miles from the vehicle.
What is the best tire for a Cadillac SRX?
Best Cadillac SRX Tires
- Falken Ziex CT60 A/S (8.4) Nexen NFera RU5 (7.9)
- Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail (6.1)
- Toyo Observe GSi-5 (8.8) Pirelli Scorpion Winter (7.1)
- Michelin Latitude X-Ice Xi2 (8.9) Continental WinterContact SI (8.6)
- Hankook Winter iPike RW11 (8.5)
- Maxxis Escapade CUV CV-01 (8.7)
- Continental ContiSportContact 5 (8.2)