- 1 Is a 2005 Cadillac STS a good car?
- 2 Is a Cadillac STS a good car?
- 3 How many miles does a Cadillac STS last?
- 4 How much is a 2005 Cadillac STS worth?
- 5 What does the STS stand for on a Cadillac?
- 6 What is the best Cadillac?
- 7 Are Cadillac expensive to repair?
- 8 Is Cadillac Northstar a good engine?
- 9 Do all Cadillacs have Northstar engine?
- 10 Which Cadillac is most reliable?
- 11 How long will a Northstar engine last?
- 12 What is the best used Cadillac to buy?
- 13 What kind of oil does a 2005 Cadillac STS take?
- 14 Does the 2005 Cadillac STS have Bluetooth?
- 15 Is a 2005 Cadillac STS front wheel drive?
Is a 2005 Cadillac STS a good car?
Full-size car at a midsize price, nimble road feel, powerful engine options, available all-wheel drive, optional Bose stereo is one of the best in its class.
Is a Cadillac STS a good car?
The average rating is a 4.2 out of 5 stars. The Cadillac STS Reliability Rating is 3.0 out of 5. It ranks 26th out of 32 for all car brands. Learn more about Cadillac STS Reliability Ratings.
How many miles does a Cadillac STS last?
If you properly maintain the cadillac cts it can last anywhere from 100,000 miles to 400,000 miles or more if you get lucky.
How much is a 2005 Cadillac STS worth?
2005 Cadillac STS Value – $579-$3,365 | Edmunds.
What does the STS stand for on a Cadillac?
STS stands for Seville Touring Sedan. The STS was the high-performance version of the Seville from 1989 until 2004. In 2005 the Seville was renamed STS. Cadillac also sold a version called the SLS, for Seville Luxury Sedan.
What is the best Cadillac?
The Top 10 Cadillac Models of All-Time
- 1937 Cadillac Phaeton 5859. The Cadillac Phaeton 5859 is the epitome of a classically styled car.
- 1941 Series 62 Convertible.
- Eldorado Biarritz.
- Cadillac Ciel.
- 1961 Series 67 Park Avenue.
- 1957 DeVille.
- 1975 Coupe DeVille.
- Fleetwood Brougham V8 Coupe.
Are Cadillac expensive to repair?
Cost. The average annual repair cost for all Cadillac models is $783 per year. compared to $652 across all models. An issue is considered severe if a repair costs three-times the average annual repair cost for all models, an amount deemed prohibitively expensive given the unscheduled nature of the repair.
Is Cadillac Northstar a good engine?
The original L37 features and performance produced 290 horsepower, with the engine topping out at around 300 horsepower. This shows that the Northstar engine produced some of the most powerful domestic front wheel cars on the market, and the Northstar engine and the performance are very good.
Do all Cadillacs have Northstar engine?
Northstar series. The engine was introduced in mid-1992 in the 1993 Cadillac Allanté; in 1996 the Northstar became the standard engine on all Cadillacs except the Fleetwood, but is now phased out of all Cadillac models.
Which Cadillac is most reliable?
With only three models offered, Caddy is the 30th most reliable automaker in the U.S., just below Alfa Romeo and Acura. Among the cars it offers, the XT4 stands as the least reliable, while the XT5 is its most reliable model.
How long will a Northstar engine last?
150-200K is rather common. Several here alone. They are known for head gasket problem.
What is the best used Cadillac to buy?
Best Used Cadillac Sedans – CTS, STS, DTS
- 2003 – 2007 Cadillac CTS. It took Cadillac a great many years before they finally figured out how to offer an entry-level luxury sedan that was sporty enough to appeal to younger buyers but still contained enough Cadillac DNA to fit in with the rest of the lineup.
- 2005 – 2007 Cadillac STS.
- 2006 – 2007 Cadillac DTS.
What kind of oil does a 2005 Cadillac STS take?
Cadillac STS 2005, GM Original Equipment™ Dexos 1™ SAE 5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil, by ACDelco®.
Does the 2005 Cadillac STS have Bluetooth?
Cadillac’s full-size 2005 STS sedan came standard with Bluetooth as part of its OnStar system. As long as your phone is Bluetooth-capable, connecting it to your STS is a simple, straightforward procedure.
Is a 2005 Cadillac STS front wheel drive?
The 2005 Cadillac STS is a five-passenger sedan with a choice of engines, a V6 and a V8. Each gets its own, appropriately calibrated, five-speed automatic transmission. Rear-wheel drive is standard, while all-wheel drive is available on the V8.