- 1 How much is a 2003 50th Anniversary Corvette worth?
- 2 Are all 2003 Corvettes 50th anniversary?
- 3 What is the 50th anniversary Corvette?
- 4 What year C5 Corvette is best?
- 5 What year Corvette is the best to buy?
- 6 What year Corvette is the most desirable?
- 7 What are the most collectible Corvettes?
- 8 What color is the 50th anniversary Corvette?
- 9 What is a Camaro fifty?
- 10 How many miles will a C5 Corvette last?
- 11 Are C5 Corvettes expensive to maintain?
- 12 Are C5 Corvettes going up in value?
How much is a 2003 50th Anniversary Corvette worth?
2003 Chevrolet Corvette Value – $4,174-$14,384 | Edmunds.
Are all 2003 Corvettes 50th anniversary?
A 50th Anniversary Edition (RPO Z25) was offered during the 2003 model year. All other 2003 Vettes like yours and mine are badged with 50th logos and were produced in the 50th consecutive year of vette production but they are not AE unless they came in RPO Z25.
What is the 50th anniversary Corvette?
A 50th Anniversary Edition (RPO Z25) was offered during the 2003 model year to commemorate a half-century of Corvette production.
What year C5 Corvette is best?
According to MSN http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/default.aspx?make=Chevrolet&model=Corvette The 2004 was the best year for the C5 Generation and the rest of the years scored just as well.
What year Corvette is the best to buy?
Which Are the Best Used Corvettes to Buy?
- 1987 Chevrolet Corvette. 1987 Chevrolet Corvette takes the top place among affordable and classic used Corvettes for sale in KY.
- 2010 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1.
- 2011 Corvette Z06.
- 2016 Chevy Corvette Stingray Z51.
- 2017 Chevy Corvette Grand Sport.
- 2018 Chevy Corvette Grand Sport.
What year Corvette is the most desirable?
Join us as we celebrate the introduction of the biggest and baddest ‘Vette ever with 7 of the best Corvettes of all time.
- 1955 Corvette V8.
- 1963 Corvette Stingray Split Window Coupe.
- 1970 Corvette Stingray LT-1.
- 1990 Corvette ZR-1.
- 2002 Corvette Z06.
- 2009 Corvette ZR-1.
- 2017 Corvette Grand Sport.
What are the most collectible Corvettes?
Here are the five rarest Corvettes.
- 1971 Chevrolet Corvette ZR2 — 12 built. Created with Raphaël 2.1.2.
- 1971 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 — 8 built. Created with Raphaël 2.1.2.
- 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport — 5 built.
- 1986 Chevrolet Corvette in “Copper Metallic” — 4 built.
- 1969 Chevrolet Corvette ZL1 — 2 built.
What color is the 50th anniversary Corvette?
So the people in charge of planning the Corvette’s 50th-Anniversary Special Edition picked a shade of what is currently the most oft-selected Corvette color-red.
What is a Camaro fifty?
The 50th Anniversary Edition will celebrate that fact with a special black and orange stripe package atop Nightfall Gray metallic paint, special 20-inch wheels with 50th anniversary center caps, satin chrome grille inserts, a front splitter, and “Fifty” fender badges.
How many miles will a C5 Corvette last?
If the car was taken care of its whole life, the engine can go practically forever. Change the oil on time, don’t beat on it before its warmed up etc. Someone on here has a C5 with over 400,000 miles. Someone else just donated their 2000 coupe with over 700,000 miles to the Corvette Museum.
Are C5 Corvettes expensive to maintain?
The C5 is a very reliable car, but as with all machines, things can go wrong and some repairs are expensive. Regular maintenance is very reasonable since it doesn’t require much, and if you are easy on the tires, they won’t break the bank.
Are C5 Corvettes going up in value?
All base-model C5s also started out the year with a two-percent rise in average value. But with a median #2 value still at $21,300, the C5 is still a heck of a lot of car for the money, with room to grow.