- 1 How can I make my BMW 330ci faster?
- 2 Is a 2001 BMW 330ci a good car?
- 3 How can I make my E46 330i faster?
- 4 Is the BMW 330ci reliable?
- 5 How fast is a BMW 330Ci?
- 6 Which BMW has the M54 engine?
- 7 How much is a 2001 BMW 330Ci worth?
- 8 Is 150k miles alot for a BMW?
- 9 What does BMW 330Ci mean?
- 10 How many miles does a BMW 330ci last?
- 11 Do BMWs break down alot?
- 12 Can a BMW last 200k miles?
How can I make my BMW 330ci faster?
Performance Tricks for a BMW 330ci
- Add Power. The engine of the BMW 330ci is a computer-controlled modern power plant.
- Reduce Weight. The second part of the performance equation is weight.
- Upgrade the Suspension. Cars intended for daily driving, such as the BMW 330ci, use softer suspension settings than what are ideal for performance driving.
Is a 2001 BMW 330ci a good car?
330ci is an awesome series. This particular car, although still strong tranny and engine wise, needs a bit of tlc. Hope it finds a good home. This car was a good choice at the time I purchased it and it has served me well.
How can I make my E46 330i faster?
If you want your 330i to be faster lose some weight. Get cf body panels, lighter battery, lighter wheels, racing seats, and if you’re really serious get rid of your a/c and replace all your glass with plexi. pulley and tune.
Is the BMW 330ci reliable?
it is a very reliable car and worth every penny. if you have never driven a bmw before i strongly suggest you should at least go out and test drive one. you will want one. This car looks great, and handles great.
How fast is a BMW 330Ci?
|0 – 100 kph||6.4 s|
|0 – 100 mph||16.6 s|
|Est. 1/8 mile||10.1 s @ 82.0 mph|
|Est. 1/4 mile||15.3 s @ 96.9 mph|
|Top speed||250 kph (155 mph)|
Which BMW has the M54 engine?
The BMW M54 is an inline straight-6 petrol engine produced from 2000 to 2006. It was released in the BMW E53 X5 as a replacement for the BMW M52 engine. The BMW M54 is a high-performance engine, used in the BMW Z4 2.5L, 2000 – 2006 E46 320i, and the 2003 – 2005 E60/E61 520i.
How much is a 2001 BMW 330Ci worth?
2001 BMW 3 Series Retail Prices
|330Ci Coupe RWD||$35,635||N/A|
|330xi Sedan AWD||$36,385||$32,240|
|325xi Wagon AWD||$31,795||N/A|
|325Ci Coupe RWD||$29,635||N/A|
Is 150k miles alot for a BMW?
Old models that have 150k miles on them and still run great will probably still last because they’ve made it this far. The in between is where it gets dangerous, they’re still expensive to buy with 80k miles on them but they could be close to falling apart depending on how they were treated.
What does BMW 330Ci mean?
For the coupe versions of the 3 Series that came before the E46 generation, BMW did not use any special letters in the models’ badging, referring to two door versions of the cars like the 325i as coupes. The “C” in 330Ci refers to the fact that this is the two-door version of the 330i sedan.
How many miles does a BMW 330ci last?
The 3 liter inline 6 cylinder engine in the 330i is a great engine dating back to the 1960s and 70s 3.0 race cars. These engines are among the best in the world. They have been known to last over 300,000 miles if cared for properly.
Do BMWs break down alot?
BMW is an expensive car with marginal reliability
These same cars, as reported by Consumer Reports, have poor reliability ratings, ranking 11th out of a class of 16 models. Maintenance, parts, and repairs for these German-made rides make BMWs some of the most expensive cars to own, as well.
Can a BMW last 200k miles?
Usually 200,000-250,000 miles with good maintenance.