- 1 How much horsepower does a B18C GSR have?
- 2 What does Integra GSR stand for?
- 3 What engine does Integra GSR have?
- 4 How do I know if my Integra is a GSR?
- 5 Which B18 engine is the best?
- 6 How much HP does a GSR engine have?
- 7 Is a GSR a DC2?
- 8 What’s the best year Acura Integra?
- 9 Is the Integra GSR fast?
- 10 What does LS VTEC mean?
- 11 How much is a Integra Type R Worth?
- 12 What is the difference between Integra GSR and Type R?
- 13 What’s the difference between Acura Integra GS and LS?
- 14 How much HP does a B18A1 have?
- 15 What is a DC2 Integra?
How much horsepower does a B18C GSR have?
B18C power was 180 HP @ 7,200 rpm, the torque of 171 Nm @ 6,200 rpm, while the redline is set to 8,400 rpm. It was developed for JDM Honda Integra SiR.
What does Integra GSR stand for?
The GSR (GS-R), which means ‘Grand Sport Racing, is very different from all of the ones mentioned above. This type has all the features and more. Most significantly, it has a B18C1 DOHC VTEC engine, which generates 170 hp at 8000 rpm. It is a truly more powerful beast compared to the other Integras.
What engine does Integra GSR have?
The GS-R hatchback came only with a 5-speed manual transmission and 1.7-liter B17A1 4-cylinder VTEC engine with 160 hp (119 kW).
How do I know if my Integra is a GSR?
Pop the hood and look down at the engine block there will be a code stamped on the block that reads B18c1 if it has that code you more then likely got a gsr. also look to see if it has a spoiler and lether seats. if it has all these then you will most like have yourself a gsr.
Which B18 engine is the best?
The most sought after and arguably the most popular B-Series engine comes from the B18C family. The B18C engine inherits the best of all the B-Series has to offer, with a 1.8L displacement and DOHC VTEC technology.
How much HP does a GSR engine have?
Registered. 170 hp at the flywheel and around 152 at the wheels for the gsr.
Is a GSR a DC2?
DC2 is a 3rd generation GSR. DC4 is a 3rd generation LS, SE, etc. DC2 is the 3rd generation Integra coupe with a B18C. A DC4 is when it’s equipped with a B18B.
What’s the best year Acura Integra?
Top 10 Honda / Acura Integra Builds
- Dan Gonzales’s 1996 Honda Integra Type R.
- Masafumi Eto’s 1992 Acura Integra GS-R.
- Chuy Navarro’s 2000 Acura Integra Type R.
- Orlando Acevedo’s 1995 Acura Integra GS-R.
- Jatuphon Manpatarapong’s 1998 Honda Integra Sedan.
- Daniel Stoicescu’s 2001 Acura Integra LS.
- Matty Kotsifakis’s 1999 Honda Integra Type R.
Is the Integra GSR fast?
Soon im looking into buying my first car and i recently got a chance to drive my friends 2000 integra gsr and had loads of fun. That’s a good first car I’d say. It’s fast but not stupid fast. It handles well and doesn’t snap.
What does LS VTEC mean?
An LS/VTEC motor combines the bottom end of a non-VTEC b-series motor with a DOHC VTEC head. When using the bottom end from a b20 CRV motor, you get both the torque of a larger motor with the high-end power of a b18c. These motors are often called hybrid or Frankenstein motors.
How much is a Integra Type R Worth?
Today, the Integra Type R is a legend, with prices far eclipsing an original retail price in the low-$20,000 range. In 2018 at its Las Vegas auction, Barrett-Jackson set a new world-record price for a low-miles 1997 ITR at $63,800.
What is the difference between Integra GSR and Type R?
GSR has a dual stage intake manifold that helps it get a lil more midrange. GSR has a black valve cover, R has a red one. Type Rs come with a shorter geared tranny with LSD, whereas the GSR come with an open diff.
What’s the difference between Acura Integra GS and LS?
LS is the general name for the RS and GS models. The GS is just the more luxurious version of the RS, with leather instead of cloth, a spoiler, and a few other amenities. They share the same engine. The only difference between the GS and GSR is the engine.
How much HP does a B18A1 have?
The B18A1 made 130 hp.
What is a DC2 Integra?
The Honda Integra Type R DC2 was introduced into the Japanese domestic market in 1995. Honda equipped the Type R with a 1.8-litre DOHC VTEC in-line 4-cylinder (B18C) engine. It was not available in 1999 in the US, but returned in 2000 and stayed until the Integra DC2’s production ended in 2001.