- 1 How much is a 1972 Chevy truck worth?
- 2 What year Silverado is most reliable?
- 3 What is the rarest Chevy truck?
- 4 What did a 1972 Chevy truck cost new?
- 5 How much horsepower does a 1972 Chevy 350 have?
- 6 What is the best year C10?
- 7 What is the best Chevy truck ever made?
- 8 What used trucks to stay away from?
- 9 What is the best year Chevy truck to buy?
- 10 Should I buy a Ford or Chevy truck?
- 11 What is back of pickup called?
- 12 What is the rarest pickup truck?
- 13 When did Chevy stop making C10?
How much is a 1972 Chevy truck worth?
This 1972 Chevy C10 sold for $55,000 at auction in 2015. Although many deeply-entrenched classic truck aficionados recognized the trend years ago, it may not have truly caught the rest of the automotive community’s attention until pristine examples began selling at high-profile auctions for hefty prices.
What year Silverado is most reliable?
Now, if you’re looking for a used Silverado of your own, according to Consumer Reports, the 2012 is the most reliable Silverado on the market.
What is the rarest Chevy truck?
The Rarest Chevy Trucks You Wished You Owned
- 1990-1993 Chevy 454 SS. The truck was based off the Chevy 1500, except the 454 SS featured the 454-cid V-8 engine, capable of producing 230 horsepower and 385 pounds of torque.
- 1958 Chevy Cameo. Only 1,405 of the 1958 trucks were built, the last of the popular Cameo line.
- Chevrolet S-10 EV.
What did a 1972 Chevy truck cost new?
|Vehicle:||1972 Chevrolet c10 Cheyenne Super|
|Number Produced:||39,730 (1972, 115-inch wheelbase)|
|Original List Price:||$2,680 base|
|SCM Valuation:||Varies significantly — shortbeds can range from $15,000 to $60,000, depending on options, originality and condition|
|Tune Up Cost:||$200|
How much horsepower does a 1972 Chevy 350 have?
The factory rating for the 4bbl 350 for 1972 was 175 net hp. Basically the exact same motor had a rating of 255 gross hp in 1971 and prior. The standard 350 was rated at 250hp in 1970 with an optional 350/300hp engine avaliable (see above link) which is what I had in my 70 Chevelle.
What is the best year C10?
Perhaps the best bonus over all else is the 1973 to 1987 Chevy C10 trucks are faster and easier to work on than the earlier 1960 to 1972 Chevy C10 trucks. Here’s a little test if you’d like to prove it to yourself.
What is the best Chevy truck ever made?
Since 1918, Chevy has produced six trucks that are the very best that have ever hit the market, in our opinion.
- 1920 Chevy 490 Flat Face Cowl & Chassis.
- 1937 Half-Ton Pickup.
- 1955 Chevrolet Cameo Pickup.
- 1967 C-10 Pickup.
- 1999 Silverado.
What used trucks to stay away from?
5 of the Worst Trucks to Buy Used in 2020
- 2014 Chevy Silverado 1500. The 2014 Silverado 1500 is one of the only Chevy Silverado model years to avoid due to peeling paint and faulty A/C systems.
- 2012 Ram 2500HD.
- 2008 Nissan Frontier.
- 2016 Toyota Tacoma.
- 2010 Ford F-150.
What is the best year Chevy truck to buy?
The 2015 Chevy Silverado
If towing is your main concern, the 2015 Silverado is probably the best option for you. The towing capacity remained unchanged, but the truck got an updated transmission. Higher trims could now have an eight-speed automatic transmission for more accurate shifts.
Should I buy a Ford or Chevy truck?
When it comes to pickups, Ford bests Chevrolet in almost every category. Ford trucks ranked higher for safety, performance, reliability, and interior quality. But while Ford took the lead in most categories, Chevrolet didn’t trail far behind in performance and fuel efficiency.
What is back of pickup called?
The back of the truck where the goods are placed is called a cargo bed. The cargo bed may be covered with a tonneau cover made of cloth, metal or plastic, to protect the cargo from rain and dirt. Pickup trucks are easy to load and unload.
What is the rarest pickup truck?
15 Ultra-Rare American Pickup Trucks
- 15 Lincoln Blackwood.
- 14 Chevrolet K10 Sno Chaser.
- 13 GMC Sierra California Sundancer.
- 12 Dodge Shelby Dakota.
- 11 Mack Jr. Pickup.
- 10 Ford F-250 Bigfoot Cruiser.
- 9 Jeep J10 Honcho.
- 8 Ford SkyRanger.
When did Chevy stop making C10?
The last year for the Chevy C10 was in 1987.