- 1 How much is a 2013 Acura RDX worth?
- 2 Is a used Acura RDX a good buy?
- 3 Are certified pre-owned cars worth it?
- 4 What is Acura Certified Pre-Owned warranty?
- 5 Does a 2013 Acura RDX have a timing belt or chain?
- 6 How much is a 2014 Acura RDX worth?
- 7 Do Acura RDX have transmission problems?
- 8 Is Acura RDX a reliable car?
- 9 Do Acura RDX hold their value?
- 10 Can you negotiate certified pre-owned?
- 11 Is it better to buy new or certified pre-owned?
- 12 Is Carmax cheaper than a dealer?
- 13 Who has the best certified pre-owned warranty?
- 14 Is the Acura extended warranty worth it?
- 15 What is Acura bumper to bumper warranty?
How much is a 2013 Acura RDX worth?
Used 2013 Acura RDX Prices
The price of a used 2013 RDX ranges from about $17,200 for a base model to around $20,600 for models equipped with the Technology package and all-wheel drive.
Is a used Acura RDX a good buy?
2018 Acura RDX: Average Used Listing Price and Mileage
Yes, it is absolutely worth it to purchase this model. You’ll be saving roughly $11,000 or $28%.
Are certified pre-owned cars worth it?
Dealers tout CPO cars as the better choice because of their extended warranty, near-mint condition, and savings over buying new. But CR’s auto experts say that a regular used car can be a better value.
What is Acura Certified Pre-Owned warranty?
The Acura Certified Pre–Owned Vehicle Limited Warranty extends the powertrain coverage to 7 years*/100,000 total odometer miles (whichever occurs first). The Acura Certified Pre–Owned Vehicle Limited Warranty extends the non- powertrain coverage by 1 year/12,000 miles to 5 years*/62,000 miles† (whichever occurs first).
Does a 2013 Acura RDX have a timing belt or chain?
4 Answers. It has a timing belt that should be changed out every 60,000 miles. The 2013 RDX is engineered to be an exceptionally low-maintenance vehicle.
How much is a 2014 Acura RDX worth?
The price of a used 2014 Acura RDX ranges from about $22,000 for a base RDX to around $25,400 for an AWD model equipped with the Tech package. The price will vary depending on the vehicle’s condition, mileage, features, and location.
Do Acura RDX have transmission problems?
Model years 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 Acura MDX and RDX SUVs have defects that can cause sudden and dangerous hesitation on acceleration, transmissions that shift without warning out of gear and into neutral, and engines that stall.
Is Acura RDX a reliable car?
The Acura RDX Reliability Rating is 4.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 1st out of 11 for luxury compact SUVs. The average annual repair cost is $497 which means it has lower than average ownership costs. The severity of repairs is low while frequency of those issues is average, so major issues are uncommon for the RDX.
Do Acura RDX hold their value?
An Acura RDX will depreciate 54% after 5 years and have a 5 year resale value of $18,967. Keep in mind, that Acuras are great on maintenance costs, so that will save you some money over time.
Can you negotiate certified pre-owned?
Yes, you are allowed to negotiate when you‘re buying a certified pre–owned car. After all, you‘re paying a premium for that inspection and certification, so it just makes sense to try to negotiate the price down.
Is it better to buy new or certified pre-owned?
You’ll get much better rates on a CPO car than you will on other used models. Lower insurance rates: Relative to comparable new cars, CPO cars are less expensive. Their lower value brings the benefit of more affordable insurance rates. Allows you to purchase a model you may not be able to afford if purchased new.
Is Carmax cheaper than a dealer?
Generally no. Carmax is more expensive. They get their cars from the same place everyone else does.
Who has the best certified pre-owned warranty?
The Best CPO Warranties of 2021
- Best for Luxury Cars: Lexus.
- Best for Powertrain Coverage: Kia.
- Best for Additional Component Coverage: Ford.
- Best for Extending Original Manufacturer’s Warranty: Hyundai.
- Best for Vehicles with 15,000 Miles or Less: BMW.
- Best for Exchange Flexibility: Chevrolet/GMC.
- Best for Electric Vehicles: Nissan.
Is the Acura extended warranty worth it?
This means that you may pay more for an Acura extended warranty than you would pay out of pocket for repairs. However, many drivers still find the coverage worth it for the peace of mind and extra protection if a major breakdown does occur.
What is Acura bumper to bumper warranty?
Acura New Car Warranty Coverage Includes:
3-year or 36,000-mile warranty Acura Bumper to Bumper Warranty: During the first three years or 36,000-miles of ownership, Acura will pay for the repair of any manufacturer defect or design flaw. These include both external and internal defects.