- 1 How reliable are BMW 335i?
- 2 Is BMW 3 Series a reliable car?
- 3 When did BMW stop making the 335i?
- 4 Is the 2016 BMW 328i reliable?
- 5 What are common problems with BMW 335i?
- 6 What year 335i is most reliable?
- 7 Why is BMW so unreliable?
- 8 What year BMW is most reliable?
- 9 Is it worth buying a used BMW?
- 10 How many miles does a BMW 335i last?
- 11 Which 335i is the best?
- 12 How long do BMW Turbos last?
- 13 Why are used BMW 328i so cheap?
- 14 How many miles do BMW 328i last?
- 15 Are BMW 328i expensive to maintain?
How reliable are BMW 335i?
The BMW 335i Reliability Rating is 2.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 28th out of 31 for luxury midsize cars. The average annual repair cost is $1,030 which means it has poor ownership costs.
Is BMW 3 Series a reliable car?
Is a used BMW 3 Series saloon reliable? BMW as a brand has been improving and managed a 9th place result out of 31 manufacturers in our latest reliability survey.
When did BMW stop making the 335i?
BMW 3-Series Updates 2016
As part of their 2016 model refresh, BMW has discontinued using the name BMW 335i. The new 3-series model name is BMW 340i, and comes loaded with upgrades, technology features and more for 2016.
Is the 2016 BMW 328i reliable?
The 2016 3 Series received a reliability rating of three out of five from J.D. Power. While that’s an average mark for the automotive industry, it’s below average in the competitive luxury small car class.
What are common problems with BMW 335i?
The Common Issues
- High-Pressure Fuel Pump or HPFP. If the engine is the heart of the problem, the HPFP is the arteries.
- Wastegate Rattle. This is one of the worst issues that specifically plague the N54.
- Leaky and/or Clogged Fuel Injectors.
- Valve Cover/ Gasket Leak.
- Water Pump.
- AC Evaporator.
What year 335i is most reliable?
The most reliable 335i will be a 2014 f30 chassis.
Why is BMW so unreliable?
the biggest reliability issue with BMW’s are the main driver. This single unit is responsible for 80% of all problems that occur on his BMW. The main driver decides that its time to change his oil. The bad oil and cold engine gets damaged over 150x faster than a correct maintained engine.
What year BMW is most reliable?
Below is the list of the 5 most reliable used BMW models and engines.
- 2006-2011 BMW 3 Series.
- 2004 to 2010 BMW 5-Series (E60 and E61)
- 2002 to 2008 BMW 7-Series.
- 2008-2011 BMW 1 Series.
- 2006-2010 BMW X3.
Is it worth buying a used BMW?
Yes, BMWs are awesome cars, however like most vehicles, they lose their value quickly. Another important factor that goes hand-in-hand when looking for an older BMW is the cost of maintenance. BMWs can be more expensive to maintain than non-luxury cars and older model parts can be hard to come by.
How many miles does a BMW 335i last?
If you continue with the proper maintenance and keep everything upto date with no delays you can get up 200k miles out of that car. Your turbos may need replacing around 150k. Your Turbos have a 120k warranty on them.
Which 335i is the best?
Best 335i Summary
In summary, there really is no 335i that is best for every single person. In our opinion, the two biggest factors at play are differences in body styles and engines. Some prefer the looks of the pre-LCI 2007-2008 E90 while others like the 2008-2013 LCI looks. Meanwhile, some prefer the F30 335i.
How long do BMW Turbos last?
60-80k is how long stock turbos usually last.
Why are used BMW 328i so cheap?
They may be cheap because there are so many of them. The 3-series is BMW’s entry-level line, and people tend to trade up quickly. The 3-series is BMW’s entry-level line, and people tend to trade up quickly. I have a 2010 328i that I’ve kept in mint condition since I bought it from a car auction in 2013.
How many miles do BMW 328i last?
Usually 200,000-250,000 miles with good maintenance.
Are BMW 328i expensive to maintain?
A guide to repairs, service, and maintenance costs for your BMW 328i. The annual maintenance cost of a BMW 328i is $773. Repair and maintenance costs vary depending on age, mileage, location and shop.