- 1 How much is a 2013 Cadillac SRX worth?
- 2 Is the 2013 Cadillac SRX a good car?
- 3 What is the best year for Cadillac SRX?
- 4 Why was the Cadillac SRX discontinued?
- 5 How reliable is Cadillac SRX?
- 6 How much is a Cadillac SRX worth?
- 7 Are Cadillac SRX expensive to fix?
- 8 Are Cadillacs expensive to insure?
- 9 Does 2013 Cadillac SRX have a spare tire?
- 10 Should I buy a Cadillac SRX?
- 11 What is the best tire for a Cadillac SRX?
- 12 How many miles will a Cadillac last?
- 13 What year did they stop making Cadillac SRX?
- 14 Which Cadillac is most reliable?
- 15 What is Cadillacs fastest car?
How much is a 2013 Cadillac SRX worth?
2013 Cadillac SRX Value – $6,355-$16,161 | Edmunds.
Is the 2013 Cadillac SRX a good car?
2013 Cadillac SRX Overview
According to the EPA, the 2013 SRX gets up to 17/24 mpg city/highway, which is poor for the class. According to test drivers, the 2013 Cadillac SRX has composed handling and responsive steering, as well as a controlled, comfortable ride on rough roads.
What is the best year for Cadillac SRX?
Since the model was going the final stretch, the 2015 was the best SRX year ever, having all it needed, and giving it all to us. It was a bittersweet ending for the vehicle, but the 2015 SRX was as good as it was ever going to get. In many ways, the story of the Cadillac SRX is a sad one.
Why was the Cadillac SRX discontinued?
2011 Cadillac SRX
Cadillac had been offering a V6 engine that was turbocharged, but this went away in 2011. The company decided that sales of this version just weren’t strong enough to keep it in production, so it was discontinued.
How reliable is Cadillac SRX?
The Cadillac SRX Reliability Rating is 3.0 out of 5. It ranks 26th out of 32 for all car brands. Learn more about Cadillac SRX Reliability Ratings.
How much is a Cadillac SRX worth?
2012 Cadillac SRX Value – $5,075-$13,787 | Edmunds.
Are Cadillac SRX expensive to fix?
The average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Cadillac SRX is $703, compared to an average of $807 for luxury midsize SUVs and $652 for all vehicle models.
Are Cadillacs expensive to insure?
Although these vehicles don’t come cheaply, they aren’t the most expense vehicles to insure. The average annual cost for insurance is $1,605.96, which puts it 25th on a list of 36 vehicles.
Does 2013 Cadillac SRX have a spare tire?
2013 Cadillac SRX No Spare Tire | CarComplaints.com.
Should I buy a Cadillac SRX?
The Cadillac SRX competes well with other vehicles in the luxury midsize SUV class. Overall, the 2015 Cadillac SRX is an impressive vehicle that offers consumers some great options. Its high safety ranking and luxury features make this vehicle a good choice for individuals and families.
What is the best tire for a Cadillac SRX?
Best Cadillac SRX Tires
- Falken Ziex CT60 A/S (8.4) Nexen NFera RU5 (7.9)
- Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail (6.1)
- Toyo Observe GSi-5 (8.8) Pirelli Scorpion Winter (7.1)
- Michelin Latitude X-Ice Xi2 (8.9) Continental WinterContact SI (8.6)
- Hankook Winter iPike RW11 (8.5)
- Maxxis Escapade CUV CV-01 (8.7)
- Continental ContiSportContact 5 (8.2)
How many miles will a Cadillac last?
Mark B. If you properly maintain the cadillac cts it can last anywhere from 100,000 miles to 400,000 miles or more if you get lucky. if you fail to maintain the vehicle then you will be lucky to get up to 100,000 miles out of it.
What year did they stop making Cadillac SRX?
Cadillac ceased production of the SRX after the 2016 model year and replaced it with the Cadillac XT5.
Which Cadillac is most reliable?
With only three models offered, Caddy is the 30th most reliable automaker in the U.S., just below Alfa Romeo and Acura. Among the cars it offers, the XT4 stands as the least reliable, while the XT5 is its most reliable model.
What is Cadillacs fastest car?
The fastest and most powerful Cadillac ever released, the CTS-V sedan was released in 2015. With a 640 hp supercharged V-8, the car is able to go from zero to 60 miles per hour in 3.7 seconds and can reach a top speed of 200 mph.