- 1 Is the BMW 750Li reliable?
- 2 Is BMW 7 Series expensive to maintain?
- 3 Which BMW 7 Series is the most reliable?
- 4 How much is a 2008 BMW 750Li worth?
- 5 Is it worth buying a BMW with high mileage?
- 6 Is buying a used BMW worth it?
- 7 What is the best year for BMW 7 Series?
- 8 How long do BMW engines last?
- 9 Can a BMW last 200k miles?
- 10 What year BMW is most reliable?
- 11 Why is BMW so unreliable?
- 12 Do BMWs have alot of problems?
- 13 How much is a 2009 BMW 750Li worth?
- 14 How much is a 2007 BMW 750Li?
Is the BMW 750Li reliable?
BMW 750Li Ratings Overview
The BMW 750Li Reliability Rating is 2.5 out of 5. It ranks 30th out of 32 for all car brands.
Is BMW 7 Series expensive to maintain?
These vehicles are not cheap to maintain at all. They’re also very expensive to repair if they’re not taken care of properly. If you’re planning on getting your first BMW, consider going used. You can get one that’s a year or two old and pay tons less than what you would if it were a brand-new vehicle.
Which BMW 7 Series is the most reliable?
I hate saying things like that but there’s little about the E65 7 Series that makes it worth dealing with its reliability concerns. The E38 is probably the very best luxury car BMW has ever made; it still looks fantastic today, it drives superbly and it’s very reliable, as far as luxury cars go.
How much is a 2008 BMW 750Li worth?
2008 BMW 7 Series Value – $2,034-$12,074 | Edmunds.
Is it worth buying a BMW with high mileage?
High miles is no real problem especially for a BMW but saying that the car has to have been looked after well and regularly serviced with some if not full service history but most components do need replacement after 100000 miles on BMW cars so make sure to do thorough checks on one around that mileage.
Is buying a used BMW worth it?
Yes, BMWs are awesome cars, however like most vehicles, they lose their value quickly. Another important factor that goes hand-in-hand when looking for an older BMW is the cost of maintenance. BMWs can be more expensive to maintain than non-luxury cars and older model parts can be hard to come by.
What is the best year for BMW 7 Series?
Here are five of the top BMW 7 Series cars released in the last decade.
- 2006 BMW 750Li – $71,800.
- 2008 BMW 760Li – $82,495.
- 2013 BMW 740Li – $81,525.
- 2016 BMW 730d xDrive – $82,295.
- 2017 BMW Alpina B7 – $137,995.
- 10 Custom Built Ferraris That Will Blow You Away.
- 10 Supercars Costing North of $2 Million.
How long do BMW engines last?
BMW engines can and will run into the 200k miles range as long as you maintain them above BMW standards.
Can a BMW last 200k miles?
Usually 200,000-250,000 miles with good maintenance.
What year BMW is most reliable?
Below is the list of the 5 most reliable used BMW models and engines.
- 2006-2011 BMW 3 Series.
- 2004 to 2010 BMW 5-Series (E60 and E61)
- 2002 to 2008 BMW 7-Series.
- 2008-2011 BMW 1 Series.
- 2006-2010 BMW X3.
Why is BMW so unreliable?
the biggest reliability issue with BMW’s are the main driver. This single unit is responsible for 80% of all problems that occur on his BMW. The main driver decides that its time to change his oil. The bad oil and cold engine gets damaged over 150x faster than a correct maintained engine.
Do BMWs have alot of problems?
Searching through the various websites that provide reliability data will surely agree with the consensus that BMW’s are unreliable cars; many show BMW as under average, costing more in annual repairs, ending up in the shop more often, and a higher likelihood of severe, costly repairs as compared with other car brands.
How much is a 2009 BMW 750Li worth?
2009 BMW 7 Series Value – $2,733-$9,476 | Edmunds.
How much is a 2007 BMW 750Li?
2007 BMW 7 Series Retail Prices
|Trim||MSRP||CarGurus Instant Market Value|
|Alpina B7 RWD||$115,000||N/A|