- 1 Is 2008 Acura TL a good car?
- 2 How many miles will a 2008 Acura TL last?
- 3 Does 2008 Acura TL have Bluetooth?
- 4 Does 2008 Acura TL have backup camera?
- 5 What is a 2008 Acura TL worth?
- 6 What year is the best Acura TL?
- 7 Is Acura TL a reliable car?
- 8 Are acuras expensive to fix?
- 9 How long do Acura engines last?
- 10 Does 2008 Acura TL have aux input?
- 11 How do I connect my Bluetooth to my 2008 Acura TL?
- 12 Does Acura TL have aux input?
- 13 Does 2007 Acura TL have backup camera?
- 14 Does 2006 Acura TL have backup camera?
Is 2008 Acura TL a good car?
For a front-wheel-drive, entry-level luxury sedan with sporting tendencies, the 2008 Acura TL is the best choice around. Its mix of driving fun, comfort, quality and value can’t be beat. But if maximum handling and performance are priorities, the BMW 328i, Infiniti G35 and Lexus IS 350 are better choices.
How many miles will a 2008 Acura TL last?
I just hit 200,000 miles. Never had any major problems. I do the regular maintenance very religiously. So if you take care of it it will more than last 50,000.
Does 2008 Acura TL have Bluetooth?
We like live traffic on navigation systems in general, but it is not well-integrated in the Acura TL. The Bluetooth system isn’t well-integrated into the car.
Does 2008 Acura TL have backup camera?
Safety. The 2008 Acura TL provides a high level of standard safety features and good value for the consumer. Standard on the Acura TL Type-S and optional on the base unit, the navigation system comes with a backup camera for improved rear visibility.
What is a 2008 Acura TL worth?
2008 Acura TL Value – $1,776-$7,535 | Edmunds.
What year is the best Acura TL?
The 2008 Acura TL Is One of the Best Used Acura Model You Can Buy. In 1986, the Honda Motor Company introduced Acura to the United States as its luxury vehicle lineup. The Acura TL is an entry-level, compact executive sedan.
Is Acura TL a reliable car?
The Acura TL Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5. It ranks 2nd out of 32 for all car brands.
Are acuras expensive to fix?
Cost of Acura Maintenance
They are also not expensive to maintain. According to YourMechanic.com, Acura ranks 11th out of 30 on a list of the most and least expensive cars to maintain. Based on estimates of total vehicle maintenance over a decade, the cost for Acura is $9,800.
How long do Acura engines last?
It’ll go until you decide not to put any more money into it. But as long as you do your maintenance on time, you have many, many more miles left. A fairly well designed, well maintained engine should be perfectly happy running 300K at least. 500K or more depending on typical use.
Does 2008 Acura TL have aux input?
The 2008 acura tl does have an auxiliary input jack, but it is hard to get to. An auxiliary input is standard on the 2008 acura tl and mounted in the center console.
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my 2008 Acura TL?
How to pair a phone with Bluetooth in an Acura
- Press the “Settings” button, and select the “Phone Settings” option.
- Select “Bluetooth Device List”.
- Select “Add Bluetooth Device”.
- Put your phone into Discovery Mode, and the vehicle’s HandsFreeLink will search for your phone to pair with.
Does Acura TL have aux input?
AUX 3.5mm car audio input: Just plug the device into the extension port of your stereo for Acura TL 2004 2012, connect it to your favourite MP3 player, iPod, iPhone, or Android device and hear the CD quality music right away!
Does 2007 Acura TL have backup camera?
Bluetooth for hands-free calling and satellite radio are standard for the 2007 TL. A rearview camera is bundled with the Acura navigation system, which is optional for the TL and standard for the TL Type-S.
Does 2006 Acura TL have backup camera?
The 2006 acura tl has an optional backup camera available.