- 1 Are 2007 335i reliable?
- 2 Is the 2007 BMW 335i Twin Turbo?
- 3 What are common problems with BMW 335i?
- 4 What is the best year for BMW 335i?
- 5 How many miles can a BMW 335i last?
- 6 Are 335i expensive to maintain?
- 7 How much is a 2007 BMW 335i worth?
- 8 How much HP does a 2007 BMW 335i have?
- 9 How much horsepower does a BMW 335i Twin Turbo have?
- 10 Is the BMW 335i faster than the M3?
- 11 How reliable is a BMW 335i?
- 12 Are all BMW 335i Twin Turbo?
- 13 Which is better BMW 328i or 335i?
- 14 Did BMW stop making 335i?
- 15 What is the M Sport Package on 335i?
Are 2007 335i reliable?
The 2007 BMW 335i Reliability Rating is 2.5 out of 5. It ranks 30th out of 32 for all car brands.
Is the 2007 BMW 335i Twin Turbo?
Deep breath. The 335i, then, is a twin–turbocharged direct-injection 3.0 that makes 75 percent of the expected power of next year’s M3 V-8.
What are common problems with BMW 335i?
The Common Issues
- High-Pressure Fuel Pump or HPFP. If the engine is the heart of the problem, the HPFP is the arteries.
- Wastegate Rattle. This is one of the worst issues that specifically plague the N54.
- Leaky and/or Clogged Fuel Injectors.
- Valve Cover/ Gasket Leak.
- Water Pump.
- AC Evaporator.
What is the best year for BMW 335i?
2009 has the n54 twin turbo and also was before they took some stuff out. The 2010s had an awful amp-less audio system. If I were you I would find a CPO 2011 335i, that will give you a longer warranty and a 2011 is more likely to have all of the kinks worked out as it was the last year for the e90.
How many miles can a BMW 335i last?
If you continue with the proper maintenance and keep everything upto date with no delays you can get up 200k miles out of that car. Your turbos may need replacing around 150k. Your Turbos have a 120k warranty on them.
Are 335i expensive to maintain?
Still this cars are very expensive to maintain. Still 4500 in 6 years is very good, it pays to be able to do maintenance yourself!.
How much is a 2007 BMW 335i worth?
2007 BMW 3 Series Retail Prices
|Trim||MSRP||CarGurus Instant Market Value|
|328i Coupe RWD||$35,995||$7,398|
|328xi Wagon AWD||$36,795||$6,612|
|335i Coupe RWD||$41,295||$9,629|
|335i Convertible RWD||$49,100||$11,487|
How much HP does a 2007 BMW 335i have?
The 2007 BMW 335i’s N54 twin-turbo six is rated by its manufacturer at 300 hp and 300 lb-ft of torque.
How much horsepower does a BMW 335i Twin Turbo have?
|Engine type||twin turbo R6|
|Displacement||3.0 l (183 ci)|
|Power||306 ps (302 bhp / 225 kw)|
|Torque||400 Nm (295 lb-ft)|
|Power / liter||102 ps (101 hp)|
Is the BMW 335i faster than the M3?
Sure, you can make a 335i faster in a straight line for more money. But again, the M3 is the full package. If you want a 335i as well-rounded as an M3 it means addressing the differential, suspension, engine, brakes, etc.
How reliable is a BMW 335i?
The BMW 335i Reliability Rating is 2.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 28th out of 31 for luxury midsize cars. The average annual repair cost is $1,030 which means it has poor ownership costs.
Are all BMW 335i Twin Turbo?
BMW N54 vs N55 Engine
The N54 features a true twin turbo setup while the N55 receives a single twin-scroll turbo. This means ALL E-chassis N55 335i models are PWG.
Which is better BMW 328i or 335i?
The top speed of the 328i is an electronically limited 130 mph. The 335i is significantly faster to 60 mph, as it performs the highway-speed sprint in 5.1 seconds with the auto transmission or 5.4 seconds with the optional manual. The 335i shares the 328i’s 130-mph top speed.
Did BMW stop making 335i?
As part of their 2016 model refresh, BMW has discontinued using the name BMW 335i. The new 3-series model name is BMW 340i, and comes loaded with upgrades, technology features and more for 2016.
What is the M Sport Package on 335i?
The M Sport trim line includes an M Aerodynamic Kit, exclusive M Sport colors and trims, M Sports seats, and an M Sport steering wheel to distinguish it visually from cars without the package. M Sport wheels and suspension make the car handle as well as it looks.