- 1 What engine does an Acura RSX have?
- 2 Does RSX have VTEC?
- 3 Is the Acura RSX fast?
- 4 Is the Acura RSX reliable?
- 5 Whats better K20 or K24?
- 6 How many miles can a Acura RSX last?
- 7 What does RSX Type S stand for?
- 8 How much horsepower does a k20 VTEC have?
- 9 Why was the RSX discontinued?
- 10 Which Acura is the fastest?
- 11 What is the best Acura RSX year?
- 12 What is the fastest Honda?
- 13 Are Acura RSX expensive to maintain?
- 14 Is the Acura RSX a sports car?
- 15 How much is a 2006 Acura RSX worth?
What engine does an Acura RSX have?
Honda Integra DC5
|Honda Integra (DC5)|
|Engine||02-06 Base: 2.0L K20A3 160 hp (119 kW) I4 02-04 Type-S: 2.0L K20A2 200 hp (149 kW) I4 05-06 Type-S: 2.0L K20Z1 210 hp (157 kW) I4 02-06 Type-R: 2.0L K20A 220 hp (164 kW) I4|
|Transmission||5-speed automatic 5-speed manual 6-speed manual|
Does RSX have VTEC?
Acura i-VTEC Engine The Acura RSX’s 4-cylinder K-Series engine features intelligent VTEC or (i-VTEC), which electronically adjusts valve lift, valve timing and cam timing, giving the 2.0L engine a flatter torque curve and smooth power transition relative to previous VTEC implementations which only adjusted valve lift
Is the Acura RSX fast?
The 4th and final generation of the Honda Integra, Acura RSX Type-S provided its users with a top speed of 140 mph. This sporty luxury car’s recorded ‘0-60’ is 6.7 seconds.
Is the Acura RSX reliable?
Like most Acura vehicles, the RSX boasts a high level of refinement as well as a reputation for above-average reliability, competitive pricing and strong resale value.
Whats better K20 or K24?
As far as which one is better, it just comes to price. If you’re on a super tight budget, the K20 is a better choice, as it’s super cheap and easy to find. The K24 is a little bit more expensive, but the extra 400cc of displacement allows for more power.
How many miles can a Acura RSX last?
An acura rsx can last over 200,000 miles with proper care.
What does RSX Type S stand for?
Type–S stands for Speed, Type-R stands for Racing.
How much horsepower does a k20 VTEC have?
Honda K20 and K24 Engine Specs
|Honda K-Series Engine Specs||K20A||K20A2|
|Horsepower:||221 hp @ 8000 RPM||200 hp @ 7400 RPM|
|Torque:||159 lb-ft @ 6100 RPM||142 lb-ft @ 6000 RPM|
|Bore and Stroke (in / mm):||3.386 x 3.386 / 86 x 86||3.386 x 3.386 / 86 x 86|
Why was the RSX discontinued?
The Integra’s direct descendant, the RSX, was equally popular. However, these two models were eventually discontinued. The reason was simple. Acura wasn’t interested in keeping a performance coupe as part of the model lineup.
Which Acura is the fastest?
1. Acura NSX Performance Specs. The question of the fastest Acuras of all time is kind of a tricky one, because different renditions of the Acura NSX supercar fill up all of the top five slots, but the 2017 Acura NSX top speed sets the bar high with the fastest Acura 0-60 time.
What is the best Acura RSX year?
The 2006 Acura RSX Type-S Was One Of The Finest Cars From Honda’s Golden Era. With the NSX and Civic Type R currently in its range, there’s no denying that Honda makes some exciting performance cars.
What is the fastest Honda?
The all-time best fast Hondas
- Honda NSX 1990-2005.
- Honda Civic Type R 2017-date.
- Honda Civic Type R 2001-2005.
- Honda S2000 1999-2009.
- Honda Integra Type R 1995-2001.
- Honda Accord Type R 1998-2002.
- Honda Civic Type R 1997-2000.
- Honda Civic Type R 2007-2010.
Are Acura RSX expensive to maintain?
The estimated cost to maintain and repair a Acura RSX ranges from $80 to $2814, with an average of $263.
Is the Acura RSX a sports car?
Regardless of trim, the RSX is a front-drive sport hatchback you’ll want to consider. Like other Honda and Acura products, it expertly blends performance, comfort and features into a package that costs less than most of the competition. If you’re looking for a car that can do it all, the 2006 Acura RSX aims to please.
How much is a 2006 Acura RSX worth?
The value of a used 2006 Acura RSX ranges from $950 to $7,050, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options.