- 1 How much is a 2002 Audi A4 worth?
- 2 Is a 2002 Audi A4 a good car?
- 3 What is the best year for Audi A4?
- 4 Is a used Audi A4 reliable?
- 5 How much is a 2002 Audi TT worth?
- 6 Do Audis have alot of problems?
- 7 How many miles will an Audi A4 last?
- 8 Is Audi A4 worth the money?
- 9 What are the problems with Audi A4?
- 10 Why are Audis so unreliable?
- 11 Is it worth buying an Audi with 100k miles?
How much is a 2002 Audi A4 worth?
2002 Audi A4 Value – $248-$1,888 | Edmunds.
Is a 2002 Audi A4 a good car?
Audi A4 Change Vehicle
Redesigned for 2002, the Audi A4 handles nimbly, has a solid feel, and surrounds the driver with impressive interior details. All-wheel drive is an advantage in slippery conditions. But the car falls short in ride comfort, and the rear seat is cramped. There is 1 recall on this vehicle.
What is the best year for Audi A4?
The 10 Best Audi A4 Models of All-Time:
- 2002 Audi A4 Quattro Sedan.
- 2010 Audi A4 Avant Quattro Wagon.
- 2012 Audi A4 Quattro Premium Wagon.
- 2004 Audi A4 Quattro Turbo Sedan.
- 2008 Audi A4 Avant Wagon.
- 2007 Audi A4 Quattro Sedan.
- 2011 Audi A4 Sedan.
- 2007 Audi A4 Avant.
Is a used Audi A4 reliable?
Is the Audi A4 unreliable? While the problems some owners are experiencing are severe, the Audi A4 still has an impressively-low number of owner-reported complaints. Out of model years 1996-2020, the majority have fewer than 20. Overall, the Audi A4 proves to be a generally reliable vehicle.
How much is a 2002 Audi TT worth?
2002 Audi TT Value – $446-$7,123 | Edmunds.
Do Audis have alot of problems?
The luxury car has a reputation for being superbly designed, safe, reliable and built from premium quality materials and Audi parts. As a matter of fact, mechanical problems with this car are quite rare. But just like any other car, whether luxury or not, wear and tear will always leave its mark.
How many miles will an Audi A4 last?
But with a reasonable amount of maintenance, a modern vehicle can last to somewhere between a 150,000 to 200,000 miles. That number is based on taking really good care of the car, doing all of the maintenance that is required and recommended; and replacing your audi parts as soon as they start to wear out.
Is Audi A4 worth the money?
It’s a great value for the money. Not only is the new A4 surprisingly big on the inside, but it also comes standard with many of Audi’s most popular technologies. A smooth, powerful performance makes the new A4 an even more appealing entry-level luxury sedan.
What are the problems with Audi A4?
Top Audi A4 Quattro Problems
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault.
- Digital Display on Instrument Cluster May Fail.
- ABS Light Due to ABS Control Module Failure.
- Flasher Relay Failure Can Cause Erratic Turn Signal Operation.
- Oil Leak From Transmission Output Shaft Seal.
Why are Audis so unreliable?
Despite making some great cars over the years and all the good intentions, Audi has a history filled with problems ranging from blown cylinders and large oil leaks to large-scale electronic failures.
Is it worth buying an Audi with 100k miles?
100k Audi’s can be a good thing. Just make sure all the proper maintenance was done it. If the car was neglected in any way shape or form stay away from it because as soon as you bring it home things will start to fail.